IBasso T2 innitial Impressions: welcome to TinyTown.
Jun 8, 2007 at 6:21 PM Post #31 of 33
that's from the ipod line-out. I sometimes use the UE volume attenuator, but i hate adding any size to such a tiny rig. Has anyone else experience similar issues?

Jun 8, 2007 at 6:50 PM Post #32 of 33
T2 with mylarones x3 have plenty of headroom there is
tons of room left on the dial to go up but it doesn't seem to
be a problem for me, although a lower gain may be better
for safety reasons..

Mar 18, 2008 at 7:32 PM Post #33 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by philslade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wandering off the thread I started elsewhere, I'm wondering about a T2 fed from a G1 Nano. My wife and I have refurbished nanos and we would like to be able to listen to audiobooks/podcasts but also indulge in a little music on the side. So we'd like a diminutive rig that just gets shoved into a bag/pocket/pouch on the move. What would be a reasonable set of IEMs to use with a G1 Nano + T2? Not shooting for the full audiophile monty here, just something clean, pleasant, and nonfatiguing.
plainface.gif

Mayby a bit late, but the Q-jays are a very nice match with the iBasso. I personaly liked the crossfeed (WideSoundStage). With the jays it made the bass a thad better/fatter/fuller. Also the room acoustics are more clearly audible. Music came from a iPod Nano G2 loaded with apple lossless files. Also had the chance to compare it with the wonderfull iQube. The iQube offers a much more transparent sound, but i then miss the bass boost and WSS crossfeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back