iBasso SR2 Reaching for more music.
Aug 23, 2022 at 11:05 AM Post #197 of 205
Last edited:
Aug 23, 2022 at 1:04 PM Post #199 of 205
Master 1 pads are 110 mm and TH900 Dekoni 103 mm. So i assume the SE2 pads are also 110 mm.
Nonono, I am an idiot and completely lost track of the discussion. I just saw a notification about a new post in the SR2 thread, read that the Dekoni TH pads don't fit, immediately assumed that it was related to the SR2 and said they fit.

The Dekoni pads are actually quite a bit smaller than SR2's stock pads. I just measured SR2's stock pads from behind, and they are ~9.8cm

Aug 26, 2022 at 8:05 PM Post #200 of 205
Pads that came with a used set of th900 no clue brand but love these on every moded headphone. The back is the same lip that slips in the groove with some work.
image.jpg
big bass and super holographic. You gain more depth than the stock pads. Those big perforated holes do magic.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2022 at 11:52 PM Post #201 of 205
Pads that came with a used set of th900 no clue brand but love these on every moded headphone. The back is the same lip that slips in the groove with some work.image.jpgbig bass and super holographic. You gain more depth than the stock pads. Those big perforated holes do magic.
They sure look nice. Too bad you don't know what they are.

Sep 20, 2023 at 7:53 PM Post #202 of 205
Yes, I know. I am very late at (or is it to) the party.
Today I ordered the SR2 and I can’t wait to listen to them!
All these wonderful reviews!
Please correct me if I am wrong but the pads from the Denon AH-D5200 I own will fit on the iBasso?

Greetings from the Netherlands

Sep 20, 2023 at 7:59 PM Post #203 of 205
Please correct me if I am wrong but the pads from the Denon AH-D5200 I own will fit on the iBasso?

There is no such thing as late to the SR2 party. These are an underrated gem that I think people will discover with the years to come.

As for the ear-pads, yes, they will fit! I used a pair from @DekoniAudio.

Sep 20, 2023 at 8:04 PM Post #204 of 205

Beautiful choice. Im still loving mine here. You have nudged me to do some extra listening this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back