Ibasso PB5 the next dedicated portable Amplifier
Apr 27, 2024 at 2:26 PM Post #451 of 451
Well its only about 4.2 inches of the material. Just enough to make a difference. No need for longer one either 10cm version will be fine. It comes up to be about 4.2inches in length. It actually comes with the purple plugs which is the palladium plated copper plug. Thats the one you want to go with anyway. I had a few guys mention they got the thing on order. Believe me it will surprise you with just how much of a difference this material makes. It enhances everything about the PB5.

You will especially notice when you go back to the stock interconnect that Ibasso provided. Which is not a bad interconnect but its a standard cable vs what that Totem represents. If you guys want an upgrade on your PB5 without spending a lot to do so. I can't recommend an easier way to do it. Get that 10cm version. Another reason why the 10cm version is a bit better is that the longer 20cm version might color the PB5 just a bit too much. 10cm is just right. I much prefer the 10mm vs my longer one let me put it that way.

1714242311252.png

You guys can thank me later once you try this. It was because of me that Penon made this thing, and I liked it so much it made sense they made it available for everyone. I tried 3 different types of plugs on the Totem interconnect and the purple palladium plug came out on top easily.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back