iBasso IT07 IEM, 7 Drivers. Release: Mid. November 2020
Dec 24, 2020 at 6:14 AM Post #106 of 409
1608808413851.png

(ctto Musin/ibasso)

Dec 24, 2020 at 10:33 AM Post #107 of 409
I'll wait for this...last time I bought the ITO4 after reading someone's review...disaster. I hated the ITO4 and I still hate it! The Thie L3 beats the crap out of it at a third of its cost!

Sound preference is key. I can also argue that the IT04 was outstanding for a lot of people. If you like the L3 a lot I would look into upgrading that. IT07 is a higher end earphone vs the IT04 but it is likely your not gonna love the IT07 if your weren't fond of the IT04. You are looking at the wrong thread imo.

Dec 24, 2020 at 2:45 PM Post #108 of 409
@Paul - iBasso

I note that the IT-07 is not listed on the iBasso site -- will it be eventually?

I also note that there are a lot of 'out-of-stock' items on the site (not just discontinued items) e.g., IT-01, IT-03, IT-04, CB-12, DX-200, DX-220, SR-1, Amp2, Amp4, Amp4s.

So, is iBasso slowly shutting down direct sales? Or are all the out-of-stock items just a consequence of supply chain issues? I ask because I've been pleased with service I've received when I purchased directly, and I'd just as soon cut out Bezos the middle man :)

Thanks

Dec 26, 2020 at 7:23 PM Post #110 of 409
Will your review on the IT07 be going up anytime soon? And have you compared them to the NM2+ or LZ A7 in terms of pure clarity and precision in the upper-range for a quick impression?

...Thanks in advance.:thumbsup:
The review is in progress. NM2+ & A7 no match at all. IT07 is flagship level. :)

Dec 26, 2020 at 8:39 PM Post #111 of 409
I agree. IT07 is clearly superior to the NM2+ or the A7. Sound expansion and sense of air between instruments are very convincingly done. I would describe the sound impeccably clean, detailed yet natural, meaning it’s half measure analytical and another half measure musical. Incredibly real, balanced and engaging listen with well recorded jazz. I can draw the outline of the venue when my eyes are closed.

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2020 at 5:56 AM Post #112 of 409
i was worried if its not... 😜

Dec 27, 2020 at 7:30 AM Post #113 of 409
I agree. IT07 is clearly superior to the NM2+ or the A7. Sound expansion and sense of air between instruments are very convincingly done. I would describe the sound impeccably clean, detailed yet natural, meaning it’s half measure analytical and another half measure musical. Incredibly real, balanced and engaging listen with well recorded jazz. I can draw the outline of the venue when my eyes are closed.

I know it's apple and oranges but have you heard iBasso SR2 headphone ?
Looks like tuning wise there could be similarities :)

Dec 30, 2020 at 7:20 AM Post #114 of 409
The iBasso IT07 is a world class IEM. Simply exceptional. Period.

Dec 30, 2020 at 10:49 AM Post #115 of 409
So I have to confess. I am a one earphone guy when I do my reviews. I know I promised some impressions for comparisons of a few phones but I unexpectedly got the Fiio FD5 for review. I have been toiling over that phone since getting them so I haven't had too much ear time with the IT07.

I suppose I can listen to the IT07 and then go back to other earphones I do that sometimes but I want to dedicate 100% of listening time of a given earphone before being able to listen to my favorites again. I am almost done writing about the FD5 so I am eager to get back to enjoying the IT07.

Cus once I start listening to them again I will forget about other earphones. lol. Not good.

Dec 30, 2020 at 11:16 AM Post #116 of 409
So I have to confess. I am a one earphone guy when I do my reviews. I know I promised some impressions for comparisons of a few phones but I unexpectedly got the Fiio FD5 for review. I have been toiling over that phone since getting them so I haven't had too much ear time with the IT07.

I suppose I can listen to the IT07 and then go back to other earphones I do that sometimes but I want to dedicate 100% of listening time of a given earphone before being able to listen to my favorites again. I am almost done writing about the FD5 so I am eager to get back to enjoying the IT07.

Cus once I start listening to them again I will forget about other earphones. lol. Not good.
Taking time for a proper thorough evaluation of each IEM is a good thing! Thx.

Dec 30, 2020 at 1:23 PM Post #117 of 409

I think I will go with IT07 ASAP, hoping can match well with M6 pro😍
I’m considering also new dap but I don’t know if R6, DX300 or M8🤪

Dec 30, 2020 at 1:48 PM Post #118 of 409
I think I will go with IT07 ASAP, hoping can match well with M6 pro😍
I’m considering also new dap but I don’t know if R6, DX300 or M8🤪

IT07 is an easy recommend. It clearly belongs to folks with discriminating taste in sound. If you are such a discriminating man. Abolutely without hesitation IT07 is awesome with extra sauce on top. To be honest it is a fight between the volts and the IT07 for me this year. Oh brother. Glad I have both. This way you don't have to choose. You can have your cake and eat it too.

Dec 30, 2020 at 2:12 PM Post #119 of 409
I am so happy that I have both IT07 and the Volt in my collection. They just cover all my sonic appetite. Oscillating between the two I wonder why do I even need to hear others. But this hobby is full of “what ifs” and “new toy syndrome/addiction” for me. Bought the DM8, Nimbus, MT300 and DT100 shortly after receiving the IT07 lol. Should just cut off all my credit cards or move to Sweden. Right @RikudouGoku ?

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2020 at 2:16 PM Post #120 of 409
IT07 is an easy recommend. It clearly belongs to folks with discriminating taste in sound. If you are such a discriminating man. Abolutely without hesitation IT07 is awesome with extra sauce on top. To be honest it is a fight between the volts and the IT07 for me this year. Oh brother. Glad I have both. This way you don't have to choose. You can have your cake and eat it too.

Sorry, English is my second language. You meant discerning taste or discriminating taste or are they the same thing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back