iBasso IT07 IEM, 7 Drivers. Release: Mid. November 2020
Mar 11, 2021 at 9:55 AM Post #256 of 409
Well, I believe so. But if you have the opportunity, please try a setup like mine. I use Tidal HiFi (for streaming or offline with almost 240 GB of music in my phone). And I have Flac files too that I bought before!
Give it a try, specially the DC04 https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/devices-hifi-audio-dac-c-389.html

Cheers

I actually have almost the same set up too, haha
I have a Samsung Galaxy S8+, as well as the DC04.
So I know for sure that what you're saying is true :wink:
I was just making people aware of what I felt was another good synergy combination :)

Mar 11, 2021 at 10:26 AM Post #257 of 409
Ahah, great 🙂.
I believe about that synergy, for sure.
I had a dx220 with amp8 and 9. It was great IT04, ier-Z1r, etc. But after a while I was not using it that much (this was before IT07 and DC01 and DC04 and S10+). I realized that I was using my S9 and IT04 much more (not balanced). So I sold everything except IT04. Was IT04 better? Was S9 better?
Don't think so but, as we say in astronomy (it's another hobby I have), the best telescope is the one you use the most (and imo, that applies to yhis hobby too 😉). And, sorry to all to be a "party pooper", I don't want to fall into a consumerist wave again! I just want to enjoy music and don't pursue what I don't have or need 🧘.

Cheers.

Mar 11, 2021 at 5:49 PM Post #258 of 409
My full written review about the IT07 is live now!!

I can say that I totally love this one IEM, really a bit fan of the whole sound. It has excellent comfort, and iBasso has no driver flex, no discomfort at all for me now, plus it has a really good punch and also awesome dynamics.

More comparisons, pairings and info in the full written review~

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2021/03/ibasso-it07-in-ear-monitors-diamond-in-the-rough.html

iBasso-IT-07-it07-IEMs-Earphones-Review-Multi-BA-Dynamic-Drivers-Audiophile-Heaven-31.jpg

Mar 11, 2021 at 7:25 PM Post #259 of 409
My full written review about the IT07 is live now!!

I can say that I totally love this one IEM, really a bit fan of the whole sound. It has excellent comfort, and iBasso has no driver flex, no discomfort at all for me now, plus it has a really good punch and also awesome dynamics.

More comparisons, pairings and info in the full written review~

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2021/03/ibasso-it07-in-ear-monitors-diamond-in-the-rough.html

Excellent review! Thanks!!

These are currently at the top of my under-$1000 'endgame' list.

Also, Crin has finally added the IT07 to his IEM Graph Comparison Tool. Yay! :ksc75smile:

Mar 16, 2021 at 12:49 PM Post #260 of 409
Mar 18, 2021 at 5:48 PM Post #261 of 409
Arrived today and connected to the Max... wonderfull pairing in my opinion.
Like bread and nutella... :dt880smile:
Now I am waiting for the FD5 for a fight... let's see who wins for my taste.
How much hours for a full burn in?
Thanks

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2021 at 5:48 PM Post #262 of 409
IT07 doesn’t need too much burnin, 50/60h

Mar 19, 2021 at 6:19 AM Post #263 of 409
The it07 are a bit like the Max, in the same way that the Max makes everything you plug in it shine so the it07 shine no matter what source they are connected to. This seems to be the trademark of the latest Ibasso products, they seem to open up to countless possibilities, then if you put the it07 together with the Max what comes out is poetry ...

Mar 19, 2021 at 5:12 PM Post #264 of 409
Excellent review! Thanks!!

These are currently at the top of my under-$1000 'endgame' list.

Also, Crin has finally added the IT07 to his IEM Graph Comparison Tool. Yay! :ksc75smile:
And apparently he didn't like it that much since it is classified with a B (lol) while IT04 as a B+. I have both.

Mar 19, 2021 at 5:23 PM Post #265 of 409
Arrived today and connected to the Max... wonderfull pairing in my opinion.
Like bread and nutella... :dt880smile:
Now I am waiting for the FD5 for a fight... let's see who wins for my taste.
How much hours for a full burn in?
Thanks
I also have the FD5 and I absolutely love it. I'm very curious to hear your impressions of both.

Mar 20, 2021 at 12:18 AM Post #266 of 409
And apparently he didn't like it that much since it is classified with a B (lol) while IT04 as a B+. I have both.
LOL, I wouldn't let one reviewer determine what's best for me. If the majority finds the IT07 to be the better of the two, then I rather follow the Majority. I think there's too many inconsistencies from one reviewer coming from that whole website to claim that his model is always right. I'll stick to head-fi and all the majority of reviews coming from here, since in the end, it's a lot more beneficial and helpful for me.

Mar 20, 2021 at 9:31 AM Post #268 of 409
LOL, I wouldn't let one reviewer determine what's best for me. If the majority finds the IT07 to be the better of the two, then I rather follow the Majority. I think there's too many inconsistencies from one reviewer coming from that whole website to claim that his model is always right. I'll stick to head-fi and all the majority of reviews coming from here, since in the end, it's a lot more beneficial and helpful for me.
1616247025884.png

Mar 20, 2021 at 2:22 PM Post #269 of 409
Oops! I stand corrected!...So, I added the word, NOT.

"one reviewer coming from that whole website to claim that his model is NOT always right."
???

So, if that's the case? I'll just stick to the majority of reviews I get from head-fi.org to win me over!

So, let's just get back to topic with the it07 :point_left::wink: No hard feelings.

Mar 20, 2021 at 9:15 PM Post #270 of 409
I am noticing one thing ... I have very often found myself looking for more details with many of my iems by turning up the volume. I don't know if the same happens to you, but with it07 I don't feel the need. Indeed very often I find myself, unknowingly, turning down the volume and finding many more details than with the normal sound level I usually listen to. Did the same happen to you? Why do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back