iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!
Dec 15, 2018 at 2:05 PM Post #2,911 of 3,079
Wow. Most if not all of the 2 pin cables I own have a small blue and red dot on each side. How difficult is that for the manufacturers?!

No, I mean ON the IEM. It’s like a little colored spacer or plastic washer if come sort.

As seen on this T2:

3253EF76-AFA4-4C27-B823-DF34ABE9F9F2.jpeg

Dec 15, 2018 at 2:21 PM Post #2,912 of 3,079
No, I mean ON the IEM. It’s like a little colored spacer or plastic washer if come sort.

As seen on this T2:

Totally agree. I have the black model of the IT01 and the tiny dots are not easy to see. The only thing harder to make out is the L/R on them. Makes me wish I bought them in the original colors every time I go to put them in my ears. But then, the sweet sound calms my nerves & I forget all about it again. Until the next time.

Dec 15, 2018 at 6:58 PM Post #2,913 of 3,079
A comparison with the Kanas Pro if possible would be nice since they compete in price and driver tech.
a BIG +1 ! I think I`m ditching BGVP DM6 due to 6.5-8kHz peak and IT01S more linear bass and would like to see IT01S compared to Kanas Pro.
Thanks for posting this! It seems I will stay with my modded IT01 and not run for the new S version as it seems very similar to what I hear out of modded version (albeit without so prominent 5-6kHz peak as S-version), also probably more similar to Anew U1.
iBasso`s solution - get red/blue shelled version :wink: Which I personally like a lot!

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2018 at 6:27 PM Post #2,916 of 3,079
What's the next level in iems after ibasso it01??
I mean real next level, that I will hear)
Andromeda?))
Under 300-400$

IT-04? :)

This is an iBasso thread, there are lots of IEMs at 300 USD price bracket, and even more at 500 USD, you have a whole range of options, depending on what you're looking for. Exactly the same kind of sonic signature as iBasso IT01, probably Campfire IEMs . BTW, Campfire Atlas is one of my favorite high-end IEMs, makes me fall in love with that bas-heavy sound

Dec 20, 2018 at 2:07 AM Post #2,917 of 3,079
What's the next level in iems after ibasso it01??
I mean real next level, that I will hear)
Andromeda?))
Under 300-400$
I would "tke it easy" with such amount of money and read a lot of reviews.
And I wouldn`t "jump" just for higher price tag as IT01S & Moondrop Kanas Pro seem to be straight jump to next SQ level from IT01 but cost less than 300-400. One of them will be my next step also.

Dec 20, 2018 at 3:11 AM Post #2,918 of 3,079
I would "tke it easy" with such amount of money and read a lot of reviews.
And I wouldn`t "jump" just for higher price tag as IT01S & Moondrop Kanas Pro seem to be straight jump to next SQ level from IT01 but cost less than 300-400. One of them will be my next step also.
Thanks

I heard that Periodic audio Be very cool iems for price. And campfire atlas. This 2 is very interesting iems I read. And price under 300$

Dec 20, 2018 at 7:47 PM Post #2,919 of 3,079
Thanks

I heard that Periodic audio Be very cool iems for price. And campfire atlas. This 2 is very interesting iems I read. And price under 300$

Oooooh! Can we get a link to your under $300 Campfire Atlas??? :)

Dec 20, 2018 at 8:19 PM Post #2,920 of 3,079
I kind of just want to buy some Campfire IEMs just to support an American designed, manufactured, and assembled product. Plus they look sexy. I will need to check out the Moondrop Kanas Pro.

Edit: Oh god, they are beautiful, I want. I shouldn't have looked.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2018 at 7:39 AM Post #2,921 of 3,079
Hello people,
Looking for double flange tips - for the it01.
I had the RHA double flange tips - they were amazing - good isolation plus comfort.
But they are not durable - and I don't have any of them left.
If you have other options to offer - i will more than happy to hear.
Good day !

Dec 31, 2018 at 11:55 AM Post #2,922 of 3,079
Everyone have a great and safe New Year! And remember, Enjoy the Music no matter what you are listening with!

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jan 1, 2019 at 10:16 AM Post #2,923 of 3,079
Regarding mmcx connectors, I was just thinking, would it make sense, or even be mechanically possible with mmcx, to have a little metal button on each side that you press which releases the cable? It would be an easier and more foolproof way to remove the iems without damaging the connectors. No chance of removing them the wrong way like pulling too hard and making them loose.

Jan 1, 2019 at 4:43 PM Post #2,924 of 3,079
Regarding mmcx connectors, I was just thinking, would it make sense, or even be mechanically possible with mmcx, to have a little metal button on each side that you press which releases the cable? It would be an easier and more foolproof way to remove the iems without damaging the connectors. No chance of removing them the wrong way like pulling too hard and making them loose.
Make a product and get rich! :wink: I would like it for sure, though I don`t roll cables much, just measure their properties and when ok, snap in and they stay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back