iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!
Nov 28, 2017 at 12:38 PM Post #166 of 3,079
I think we will see comparisons once the new owners finish burning in their units. According to @Paul - iBasso, these graphene drivers take longer to burn in than other dynamic drivers out there.
Most of the time there is no such thing as physical burn in. Only our "Brain DSP" burn in. There are some exceptions though, maybe IT01 is one.

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2017 at 1:45 PM Post #167 of 3,079
Untitled12.png

How is my IT01 already in NY? it was shipped less than 2 days ago from Hong Kong!

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2017 at 2:10 PM Post #168 of 3,079
That's great news Lost Cosmonaut!
I got a note that mine is still in Hong Kong. Hopefully, I will get a note that it will arrive in the states soon.

Nov 28, 2017 at 2:31 PM Post #169 of 3,079

How is my IT01 already in NY? it was shipped less than 2 days ago from Hong Kong!

Yay! Mine arrived two days earlier than scheduled. I believe this happened for some other people too.
I did was not unhappy about this :)

Nov 29, 2017 at 12:16 AM Post #178 of 3,079
I did post about this yesterday on this thread, but you may have missed it as some of the posts were a bit.. epic :p
I found them to have a lovely wide, 3D soundstage. A little less than the IT03 (which was HUGE, so that's not a negative against the IT01!).
Comfort is.. well, you just wear them. And then notice the music. The IEM bodies and the cable are light as a feather compared to all my other IEM's.
They fit perfectly and I don't notice they're there.

I haven't heard the GR07, but if you could tell me the aspects of their sound signature that you like or feel could be better, then perhaps I can offer some vicarious comparisons and advice :)

Thanks for this! It doesn't seem like I can really gauge it well enough to take it over the GR07. I think my next one is going to be the GR07.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back