iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!
Dec 10, 2017 at 1:52 AM Post #331 of 3,079
Listening to Buena Vista Social Club with the IT01... all I gotta say is that if you don't think the IT01 sounds good, then you need to check your source, if not your hearing..

This track really shows what the IT01 is made of:

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2017 at 3:40 AM Post #332 of 3,079
I don't hear much of a let down when I'm switching between these two, aside of course from the bass (due to isolation). Both punching well beyond their price points.

20171210_113149-01.jpeg

Fengru EMX500 earbuds on the left.

Dec 10, 2017 at 12:58 PM Post #333 of 3,079
Listening to Buena Vista Social Club with the IT01... all I gotta say is that if you don't think the IT01 sounds good, then you need to check your source, if not your hearing..

This track really shows what the IT01 is made of:

That type of music could make anything sound good =D

Dec 10, 2017 at 1:02 PM Post #334 of 3,079
That type of music could make anything sound good =D
Yes but good monitors make it so much better and engrossing.

Dec 10, 2017 at 1:16 PM Post #335 of 3,079
Unboxing 03.jpg
Unboxing 04.jpg
IT01 & DX200.jpg

Sounds great right out of the box. These perform well above what I expect from a $99 IEM. Pinky is impressed. Can't wait to hear how they grow with burn-in.

Dec 10, 2017 at 2:15 PM Post #338 of 3,079
Just a stupid question, I used only Bose in ears, do you think IT01 are better than Bose?
Seriously? I guess it depends upon what you want to hear. The music or Bose.

Dec 10, 2017 at 4:02 PM Post #339 of 3,079

Sounds great right out of the box. These perform well above what I expect from a $99 IEM. Pinky is impressed. Can't wait to hear how they grow with burn-in.

Glad to see @PinkyPowers joining the fun here.

It's just been around 50 hours of burn in on mine and I can already hear the bass getting more tamed while imaging and separation are also getting better. Brain or burn in, I just keep observing what I hear.

Dec 10, 2017 at 4:24 PM Post #340 of 3,079

It's just been around 50 hours of burn in on mine and I can already hear the bass getting more tamed while imaging and separation are also getting better. Brain or burn in, I just keep observing what I hear.

I did not know what the IT01 was, but Paul suggested it, and I'm glad he did. These are great!

Dec 10, 2017 at 4:42 PM Post #341 of 3,079

I just got to about 50 hours as well and noticed the same thing. Nice to see some consensus. I have the IT03 in my ears at the moment and noticed a depth and clarity that is missing from the IT01. Not surprising as the BAs really add that extra layer.

But given what they are, I am really liking the IT01s quite a bit. It was snow clean up day here North of Boston and these worked just great. Bass is great and highs are less shouty. Good news for the future.

Dec 10, 2017 at 4:55 PM Post #343 of 3,079
Don't bash Bose too hard. I like some of their stuff. I have a pair of the 301s attached to the TV and the Wave radio in the kitchen. They do sound good. Never used their phones or IEMs.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2017 at 10:15 AM Post #345 of 3,079
IT01 are amazing!~ They answer a lot of things people keep mentioning over and over.

I just got them and I gotta say, I love them!

The soundstage is out of this world for a IEM, and the package! iBasso included one of the best cases out there on a 100$ IEM!

I need more time, but so far I really love what I'm hearing. The comfort is great, the vents actually solve driver flex, the carry box is amazing, the lows are full and deep, good strength, they are warm and musical, the midrange has good detail and is placed just right and the top end is smooth and enthusiastic. Really awesome IEM from iBasso. I'll keep posting my thoughts as they continue to burn-in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back