iBasso IT01 a fun IEM. Single multilayered graphene driver. !! 99 USD !!
Jun 14, 2018 at 8:24 AM Post #2,236 of 3,079
What tips do people use for isolation? I'm on the London tube a lot and want to drown out a lot of the noise from the tube without wacking up the volume significantly (if anyone has been on the central line, you will know its super loud). I've used Sprial Dots, all the included tips, RHA double flange, Symbios and InAirs. I love the sound of these, and I have to say iBasso's customer service is really top notch but I barely use these anymore due to isolation. Maybe it's the shape of my ears but I can't seem to attain the level of isolation others seem to get. I'm considering selling these for this reason :frowning2: .
Have you tried Spinfit CP145? I just currently switched to these and they get sucked into my ears immediately, seal bery good. Give it a try man.

Jun 14, 2018 at 3:17 PM Post #2,237 of 3,079
For UK members mostly, amp3 has a new discount code Father15, gives 15% off, bringing the price down to £76.49 + free shipping.

Jun 17, 2018 at 9:52 AM Post #2,238 of 3,079
Cayin N5ii + IT01 is a good combo :)

I feel like IT01 could use a little power to boost everything up, especially the treble and the vocals to a lesser degree.

Jun 17, 2018 at 1:09 PM Post #2,239 of 3,079
Cayin N5ii + IT01 is a good combo :)

I feel like IT01 could use a little power to boost everything up, especially the treble and the vocals to a lesser degree.

Hey Colors, I can't afford such a player but it looks sweet. :)

I made a stupid mistake, I had the cable connections inserted wrong way round. Doh! It was only a binaural recording that made me realise, because he said you should be hearing this in your left ear and I was hearing it in the right. Only just noticed L and R are very faintly printed on the connectors under the blue and red dots.

Hey check out this Steely Dan song. It's really well recorded. It sounds so amazing on my IT01. In particular, the bass drum sounds big with such weight, you can almost feel the air moving from the drum! I bet it sounds even more amazing on your DAP.

Jun 17, 2018 at 3:57 PM Post #2,240 of 3,079
Agree!
I`m running my IT01 with HW&FW modified DX5X - 3.1V / 80mA per channel juice @ high gain treats them well ;P

Jun 18, 2018 at 11:20 AM Post #2,243 of 3,079
The perfect fit is different for every ear type. I found that spiral dots are the best fit/sound for me.

Jun 18, 2018 at 12:08 PM Post #2,245 of 3,079
Looks like the code has expired, really wanted to get a pair in red/blue but they seem to be out of stock.

In that case, their standard 10% discount code STAY10P should still work.

Yes, they told me the blue and red might take about a month to restock. They've only got the black at the moment.

Jun 18, 2018 at 2:36 PM Post #2,246 of 3,079
In that case, their standard 10% discount code STAY10P should still work.

Yes, they told me the blue and red might take about a month to restock. They've only got the black at the moment.

The blue and red are cool but the black ones are so elegant with that gorgeous cable!

Jun 18, 2018 at 3:10 PM Post #2,247 of 3,079
The blue and red are cool but the black ones are so elegant with that gorgeous cable!

I agree! I originally wanted the blue/red but it was difficult to get from a uk supplier. My vsonic VSD3S is blue and red though so I wasn't that bothered about getting the same colours again. I'm happier with the IT01 in black, it looks nice against the gold connectors, classier and more premium.

Jun 18, 2018 at 7:38 PM Post #2,248 of 3,079
I agree! I originally wanted the blue/red but it was difficult to get from a uk supplier. My vsonic VSD3S is blue and red though so I wasn't that bothered about getting the same colours again. I'm happier with the IT01 in black, it looks nice against the gold connectors, classier and more premium.

You could always try Penonaudio, never had problems with them, ordered twice from them and the items both arrived within 4 working days.

Jun 18, 2018 at 8:49 PM Post #2,249 of 3,079
You could always try Penonaudio, never had problems with them, ordered twice from them and the items both arrived within 4 working days.

I ordered these from amp3 because they were the same price, actually, I think £1 cheaper and I was happy to buy the black. But I then ordered a pair of TFZ Exclusive 3 from Penon which arrived last Tuesday according to the tracking, and Royal Mail have screwed up. They haven't delivered them to me yet as they can't find them.

Jun 18, 2018 at 9:27 PM Post #2,250 of 3,079
I ordered these from amp3 because they were the same price, actually, I think £1 cheaper and I was happy to buy the black. But I then ordered a pair of TFZ Exclusive 3 from Penon which arrived last Tuesday according to the tracking, and Royal Mail have screwed up. They haven't delivered them to me yet as they can't find them.

That's unfortunate to hear, hope it gets resolved soon, guess I was lucky/you were unlucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back