iBasso IT00 and AM05 Two very different IEMs with one purpose, to Enjoy the Music!
Jul 28, 2020 at 5:45 PM Post #331 of 1,036
FWIW, I don’t find the NA2 to be similar to the FDX1. The NA2 has quite a bit more bass, MUCH less prominent upper mids in stock form, but similar treble (neither are too bright). The FDX1 seems to have more clarity and resolution. Micro detail actually may be very slightly more on the NA2 though. I find the FDX1 fatiguing at louder volumes, with a lot of genres of music, but I don’t find the NA2 fatiguing at all. The FDX1 sounds quite a bit more neutral, and perhaps is similar to the NM2. I find that the FDX1 is my best IEM for classical, orchestral, jazz, acoustic music, or if wanting tons of resolution.

The NA2 has an eerie way of revealing incredibly fine details, while not sounding “hyper-detailed” and fatiguing. It’s hard to explain. Knowing your sound preferences, @RikudouGoku, I would definitely recommend the NA2 over the FDX1 for you.
Sounds interesting, are you getting the nm2? I might wanna wait for your comparison between the na2 and nm2 before I get more interested in it.

Jul 28, 2020 at 5:52 PM Post #333 of 1,036
Sounds interesting, are you getting the nm2? I might wanna wait for your comparison between the na2 and nm2 before I get more interested in it.
I don’t think any time soon, b/c it will likely be at least slightly redundant, and I just got a whole slew of single DD IEMs at once. I ordered the IT00, but after that, I think I’m saving up for a Sonion tribrid or even the Nio. Being able to resist all the new IEMs in the mean time is perhaps wishful thinking though.

Jul 28, 2020 at 5:56 PM Post #334 of 1,036
I don’t think any time soon, b/c it will likely be at least slightly redundant, and I just got a whole slew of single DD IEMs at once. I ordered the IT00, but after that, I think I’m saving up for a Sonion tribrid or even the Nio. Being able to resist all the new IEMs in the mean time is perhaps wishful thinking though.
Understandable. Not a problem :joy:
I'm saving up for the tin hifi P2, moondrop ssp and the lz a7 anyway.

Jul 28, 2020 at 5:59 PM Post #335 of 1,036
Understandable. Not a problem :joy:
I'm saving up for the tin hifi P2, moondrop ssp and the lz a7 anyway.

90CA86CF-FF5A-4847-8241-DC2D9FD92CB4.jpeg

forget all those minions and just jump onto the big daddy lol

Jul 28, 2020 at 6:03 PM Post #336 of 1,036
Jul 28, 2020 at 7:40 PM Post #338 of 1,036
Hi everybody. Ibasso it00 or thieaudio legacy 3 ?
Considering where you posed the question, I think I know the answer you’ll get. The IT00 is quite a bit less expensive, and though I haven‘t heard it yet, it seems like THE IEM to beat for the price.

Jul 28, 2020 at 7:56 PM Post #339 of 1,036
Jul 28, 2020 at 8:32 PM Post #341 of 1,036
Ok.I have ordered it00.Hope it's good😋
That was quick. I guess your mind was already made up. I don’t think you’ll regret it regardless.

Jul 28, 2020 at 9:47 PM Post #342 of 1,036
How many hours on the IT00? I find it takes at least 100 for it to open up and become even more spacious with improved separation.
Hmmm. I normally don't subscribe to burn in, aside from brain burn in, but good to know. I might go ahead and try it out.

Jul 28, 2020 at 9:52 PM Post #343 of 1,036
Hi everybody. Ibasso it00 or thieaudio legacy 3 ?
What kind of music do you listen to?

Nm... I cant pretend to be objective. :)
IT00 all the way. But I still love my L3's.

Jul 28, 2020 at 10:00 PM Post #344 of 1,036
Tom Sawyer by Rush
IT00: softer more natural presentation. More life like. Slightly blurry between vocal and instruments. Not much depth between vocal and drums. Synthesizer sounds romantic. Good sense of realism and overall more pleasing tube like sound. Cymbals clashes with proper attack and decay but bit tamed.
NM2: feels more edge and dampened studio like sound presentation. Bit more separation between instruments but sometimes induce harsher sound. Cymbal clashes are splashier. More digital sound (?) grainier. IT00 is better suited for this genre for me.
Awesome!!! If NM2 feels grainier, I am leaning towards the IT00. I much appreciate your comparison.
For the price, seems like the IT00 is a safe bet.

Jul 28, 2020 at 10:14 PM Post #345 of 1,036
Awesome!!! If NM2 feels grainier, I am leaning towards the IT00. I much appreciate your comparison.
For the price, seems like the IT00 is a safe bet.

Actually hold on. Someone at NF audio thread mentioned something about the cable synergy and I will need to experiment more. I already noticed differences with little bit of burn-in + a cable swap. I am going through the notes I made this morning about the NM2’s sound and need to revise some.
IT00 is still great choice given its lower price.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back