iBasso IT00 and AM05 Two very different IEMs with one purpose, to Enjoy the Music!
Jul 21, 2020 at 6:39 PM Post #153 of 1,036
No joy for the U.S. right now. The one vendor that sold out the 20 that they had (on Amazon) charged $79 and $10 shipping,
They had 18 left in stock and then it disappeared.... Don't think they sold out. Wondering if they sent them into Amazon for prime fulfillment and they show back up soon.... Or rather, I'm hoping.

Jul 22, 2020 at 5:55 AM Post #156 of 1,036
OK, I'm convinced.. Where to buy?? Glad I held off on the fiio fd1... I'll get this and the Jadeaudio ea1 for around 100 bucks.. That should hold me for a minute...
Where are you based at?
They had 18 left in stock and then it disappeared.... Don't think they sold out. Wondering if they sent them into Amazon for prime fulfillment and they show back up soon.... Or rather, I'm hoping.
There is high probability that they are sold out.
anywhere to purchase in Canada?
There are no dealers in Canada at the moment, http://www.ibasso.com/where_view.php?id=210. Cheers.
Just got it...at this price....it's a keeper!
Slight driver flex. Nice size, good fitting for me with spiral dot.
It is 100% a keeper. Enjoy and it will get even better with burn-in!

Jul 22, 2020 at 12:21 PM Post #159 of 1,036
I just bought the IT00, damn!
You are in for a treat!
So, what's the best tips to use with these? I use the ones that are on the IT00 to start with, so the medium black silicone. Spiral dots for example, are they the best? If so, I've never owned a pair, what size of spiral dots match the medium IT00 tips?
Spiral Dot++. M. Cheers.

Received similar questions lately on how the IT00 fares against the Hana. The IT00 provides more sub-bass rumble, sweeter vocals and smoother treble. The Hana has a more sharp and shouty sound in comparison. The balance on the IT00 is just spot on and it is more musical.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2020 at 12:34 PM Post #160 of 1,036
So, what's the best tips to use with these? I use the ones that are on the IT00 to start with, so the medium black silicone. Spiral dots for example, are they the best? If so, I've never owned a pair, what size of spiral dots match the medium IT00 tips?
If you can get them easily......Spiral Dots. If you are in the States then go for the Azla Sedna Earfit from Amazon.com (possibly M). I've just got some L and they are like the Spiral Dots but with a better and deeper fit. That's if you like Silicone.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2020 at 12:38 PM Post #161 of 1,036
If you can get them easily......Spiral Dots. If you are in the States then go for the Azla Sedna Earfit from Amazon.com (possibly M). I've just got some and they are like the Spiral Dots but with a better and deeper fit. That's if you like Silicone.
Or he can go for the Xelastec! :)

Jul 22, 2020 at 12:58 PM Post #164 of 1,036
How does ibasso it00 compares against the Ety er2xr?

Jul 22, 2020 at 2:49 PM Post #165 of 1,036
You are in for a treat!
Spiral Dot++. M. Cheers.

Received similar questions lately on how the IT00 fares against the Hana. The IT00 provides more sub-bass rumble, sweeter vocals and smoother treble. The Hana has a more sharp and shouty sound in comparison. The balance on the IT00 is just spot on and it is more musical.

This is all that I can find at a price that isn't too eye watering. Seems tough to find them. I'm from the UK.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/VICTOR-JVC-EP-FX9M-B-Spiral-Earpiece/dp/B00JSLXNOC

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back