iBasso IT00 and AM05 Two very different IEMs with one purpose, to Enjoy the Music!
Jul 8, 2020 at 12:01 PM Post #16 of 1,036
I don’t think praise for this IEM can get much greater than this statement from YOU!
I feel that way. I'll have to see what others think. Hopefully QC is top notch. There are some genres of music I rarely listen to so maybe some may not agree. For rock, guitar, vocals, and classical music these are really top notch.

Jul 8, 2020 at 12:13 PM Post #17 of 1,036
I feel that way. I'll have to see what others think. Hopefully QC is top notch. There are some genres of music I rarely listen to so maybe some may not agree. For rock, guitar, vocals, and classical music these are really top notch.
Burn in more, it will only get better. :)

Jul 8, 2020 at 12:46 PM Post #18 of 1,036
Burn in more, it will only get better. :)
This IEM has been on my list ever since you first brought it up, but sadly I’m still waiting for availability in US. One look at the graph, and I was very intrigued.

Jul 8, 2020 at 12:51 PM Post #19 of 1,036
Last edited:
Jul 8, 2020 at 8:47 PM Post #20 of 1,036
Usually ibasso stuff is ready available through Amazon but this isn't so far. The other dealers must be slacking a bit.... But I'll order it the minute it's posted somewhere on Amazon or through a US seller.

Jul 8, 2020 at 9:28 PM Post #21 of 1,036
Usually ibasso stuff is ready available through Amazon but this isn't so far. The other dealers must be slacking a bit.... But I'll order it the minute it's posted somewhere on Amazon or through a US seller.
Yep. Not on Amazon or B&H yet. Other dealers sell mostly the electronics, not the IEMs.

Jul 8, 2020 at 9:55 PM Post #23 of 1,036
I was worried there wouldn't be enough sub bass impact on these but it's pretty good. The mid bass is more prominent on these and it's quicker than the IT01. Mids are easily better, more detailed, you notice it straight away. Vocals sound great compared to the IT01, the mids were a little recessed on those imo. I mean, the IT01 is still a great pair of IEM's but these are better for sure. I recommend these to anyone who enjoyed the IT01. I'm not the best at describing sounds so forgive me 😊

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2020 at 9:59 PM Post #24 of 1,036
Jul 9, 2020 at 6:13 AM Post #27 of 1,036
Finally copped IT00 after looking at dharmasteve and audio123 impressions. Saying that this is better than Starfield is a huge claim but it's good that I don't need to dig my wallet deeper for Starfield.

Jul 9, 2020 at 6:33 AM Post #29 of 1,036
I'm interested in the IBasso IT00 as a better successor of my Blon 03. Really like them, but the fit is awful. Looking for an IEM with a similar sound signature i'm currently a little undecided between the following products:

- Ibasso IT00
- NF Audio NM2
- Fiio FD1 (was my favorite, but reviews are a bit disappointing regarding the treble)
- KBear Diamond

Anyone here with some recommendations/comparisons regarding these IEM? Ibasso IT00 and NF Audio NM2 seems to be something like "everybody's darling" but which one is the better decision?

Jul 9, 2020 at 6:39 AM Post #30 of 1,036
I'm interested in the IBasso IT00 as a better successor of my Blon 03. Really like them, but the fit is awful. Looking for an IEM with a similar sound signature i'm currently a little undecided between the following products:

- Ibasso IT00
- NF Audio NM2
- Fiio FD1 (was my favorite, but reviews are a bit disappointing regarding the treble)
- KBear Diamond

Anyone here with some recommendations/comparisons regarding these IEM? Ibasso IT00 and NF Audio NM2 seems to be something like "everybody's darling" but which one is the better decision?
I’d double check on the NF Audio thread, but I think the NA2 is closer to the BL03, but better. The IT00 seems to be a clear upgrade to the BL03 as well. I’d throw in one more, the Tin T2 Plus, which has a ton more clarity and detail than the BL03, unless you really want a LOT of sub bass, then maybe go with another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back