iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW FW: 1.6.0 ** link . . 1st page . . .
Aug 14, 2016 at 11:35 PM Post #5,313 of 6,795
Well actually I understood the first time I read it. That's exactly what I'm trying to say. A lot of people chase this non existent reality about what they think is better when in fact what they have is really good but they don't give it enough time.
Over the years I've seen many people buy something try it for less than a week and sell it to try the latest and greatest. The biggest gain you'll ever get is from higher grade IEMs CIEMS and headphones.

In the end though it's all personal perspective, so to each their own.

Don't take any of this the wrong way, just trying to help. :smile:

I understand this one. I currently own a couple of daps. I absolutely love each one.. But that doesn't stop me from wanting to buy another one to collect them and just have for a while. Sell it to friends of mine to at least still compare of I need to when I get new stuff. My number 1 player at the moment is the Shanling M5. In a few months it will probably be something else. Doesn't mean that the Shanling Mr sounds horrible or bad, just want to try a "Shiny New Player" lol.. I am These Dap manufacturers are target customer base.

Aug 14, 2016 at 11:39 PM Post #5,314 of 6,795
Guys! Did yours came with a wall charger in the box ?
If you got it from the Amazon storefront (ExtremeAudio) They throw in a free custom wall charger. The player does not come with a wall charger. As most daps don't. So far, I have yet to buy a dap that comes with a charger base. They all include the cable, just not the wall charger base.. Not sure why, but okay.. Lol

Aug 15, 2016 at 4:37 AM Post #5,316 of 6,795
I brought a 6 ports USB charger for my smartphones tablets action-cams and DAP, and also backup batteries.
Each USB port able to output 2.4A, it is enough to charge all my devices.
I don't use wall charger come with my phones and tablets anymore.

Aug 16, 2016 at 11:52 AM Post #5,317 of 6,795
  Guys! Did yours came with a wall charger in the box ?

The DX80 doesn't come with a charger. So many devices come with the same type that the DX80 can use we didn't see a reason to add the cost and extra electronics.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Aug 17, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #5,318 of 6,795
hey paul since the last update i been having an issue after turning the player and  tried to skip forward the song, instead of moving to the next song the song start again, this only happen when i use the all song menu.

Aug 17, 2016 at 2:07 PM Post #5,319 of 6,795
  hey paul since the last update i been having an issue after turning the player and  tried to skip forward the song, instead of moving to the next song the song start again, this only happen when i use the all song menu.

Have you tried a factory reset? I have not been able to reproduce this problem.

Aug 18, 2016 at 12:48 AM Post #5,321 of 6,795
  Yes, and i did it again just a minute ago, still happen , select all music start a song, turn off the player, turn it on, press play start the song a few seconds later try to skip forward, the song restart.. 
same old glitch 

Thank you. With your further explanation we were able to duplicate the problem and will correct it.

Aug 18, 2016 at 4:14 PM Post #5,323 of 6,795
  Yes, and i did it again just a minute ago, still happen , select all music start a song, turn off the player, turn it on, press play start the song a few seconds later try to skip forward, the song restart.. 
same old glitch 

We will have a new FW soon but I am sorry to say that at this time we don't have a fix for your problem. I wanted to get back with you and let you know so you don't think I gave you information to appease you. We will continue to look at this but I am not sure of a fix right now.

Aug 18, 2016 at 4:22 PM Post #5,324 of 6,795
same old glitch 

I found a fix to this awhile back, I'm on my phone otherwise I would look it up but if you search my name I'm sure it would find it.

Aug 19, 2016 at 12:30 PM Post #5,325 of 6,795
same old glitch 

i had this too at a time. Now it's gone
Did many firmware changes. V 1.4 and 1.5.2
I don't know exactly when it 's gone.
Just remember i did a double reset once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back