iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW FW: 1.6.0 ** link . . 1st page . . .
Jul 15, 2016 at 9:43 AM Post #5,057 of 6,795
  nope,  already  twice. it's doesn't happen in  1.5.2 L0 anyway

stick with L0
beerchug.gif

Jul 16, 2016 at 1:55 PM Post #5,063 of 6,795
iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jul 17, 2016 at 12:37 PM Post #5,067 of 6,795
Dear All
Recently bought a DX80 and have upgraded to 1.5.2 with no issues (so far) just a quick question about how to get the album art displaying correctly. 
I used iPod classic (160gb) with iTunes before I started to use the DX80 so I just copied across files onto a 200 gb sandisk card. The tracks and album names etc are all fine and I have had almost no nulls or missing files that haven't been sorted by a quick rescan but the album art is really random. Some work and display whilst others do not but as most of it was put there via the iTunes rip process I don't really know which ones will display and which won't and therefore how to resolve it.

Other than that I very happy with the SQ.

Chris

Jul 17, 2016 at 12:49 PM Post #5,068 of 6,795
  Dear All
Recently bought a DX80 and have upgraded to 1.5.2 with no issues (so far) just a quick question about how to get the album art displaying correctly. 
I used iPod classic (160gb) with iTunes before I started to use the DX80 so I just copied across files onto a 200 gb sandisk card. The tracks and album names etc are all fine and I have had almost no nulls or missing files that haven't been sorted by a quick rescan but the album art is really random. Some work and display whilst others do not but as most of it was put there via the iTunes rip process I don't really know which ones will display and which won't and therefore how to resolve it.

Other than that I very happy with the SQ.

Chris

I use iTunes and other sources to work with my music with all in lossless. For the artwork the size needs to be around 500*500 or smaller. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back