iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Jul 5, 2023 at 3:45 AM Post #14,371 of 14,596
Thought I would share my experience. I did not notice this until today because the leather cover covered it up. Oh well… Guess the battery swelled. Will take it back to the dealer for replacement of the battery. :)

IMG_7669.jpegIMG_7671.jpeg
Just WOW!

Sorry that happened to you. As mentioned I would be interested to hear about when you get it back, how much it costs you.

Jul 10, 2023 at 3:50 PM Post #14,372 of 14,596
new to the party but i do enjoy my DX300 with amp 12 and amp11 mk1.
Two different flavors

Quick question for those who use the DAP in USB DAC mode: any idea if it's possible to show the bitrate of the incoming data on the DAP? Just to be sure that there's no downsampling that I would miss?
The info on the upper left side of the screen does not show when playing in USB DAC mode...

Jul 10, 2023 at 4:01 PM Post #14,373 of 14,596
Two different flavors

Quick question for those who use the DAP in USB DAC mode: any idea if it's possible to show the bitrate of the incoming data on the DAP? Just to be sure that there's no downsampling that I would miss?
The info on the upper left side of the screen does not show when playing in USB DAC mode...
It doesn't show that but it doesn't downsample. You can look at the user manual for what the USB DAC will do/carry for bit rate.

Jul 10, 2023 at 5:14 PM Post #14,374 of 14,596
Two different flavors

It will only downsample if you are using a bitrate that is higher than the USB DAC can accept, which is 32bit/384kHz and DoP DSD128.

Jul 17, 2023 at 4:35 AM Post #14,375 of 14,596
guys I have a problem with my dx320

I did not find a special thread for 320, so I write here

I took amp14 to test and when I inserted this module and turned on the player, I found that the analog charge was 0%, although with the previous module the charge was about 70%.

the problem is that now the analog battery is not charging, I tried different cables and chargers (including fast ones), but only the digital part is charging. What is this? I have the latest firmware. then I changed 14 to the stock module -- amp11, and now it also shows the analogue charge is 0%

any thoughts?

Jul 17, 2023 at 5:15 AM Post #14,376 of 14,596

I took amp14 to test and when I inserted this module and turned on the player, I found that the analog charge was 0%, although with the previous module the charge was about 70%.

the problem is that now the analog battery is not charging, I tried different cables and chargers (including fast ones), but only the digital part is charging. What is this? I have the latest firmware. then I changed 14 to the stock module -- amp11, and now it also shows the analogue charge is 0%

any thoughts?
Did you leave it plugged in overnight? I would try the stock cable plugged into a PC/laptop overnight. This is the slow charging method, but it would rule out having an issue with a wall brick or cable. Otherwise, it sounds like you might have a failed battery. If that is the case, you can email paul@ibasso.com about sending it in for repair.

Also the dedicated thread for the DX320 is here. :)

Jul 17, 2023 at 12:34 PM Post #14,377 of 14,596

any thoughts?
turn off stop charge in 80%

any thoughts?
in the settings you need to remove "turn off the charge when it reaches 80%"

Jul 17, 2023 at 2:02 PM Post #14,378 of 14,596
in the settings you need to remove "turn off the charge when it reaches 80%
I tried it but it didn't help

now I want to discharge it to 0 and then reset to factory settings, and start a full charging

Jul 18, 2023 at 1:46 AM Post #14,379 of 14,596
I found out the cause of the problem - the AMP14 module seems to work incorrectly and causes the battery to go into protective mode. I took the module out and put the player on charge -- both batteries are now charging.

Jul 18, 2023 at 2:07 AM Post #14,380 of 14,596
I found out the cause of the problem - the AMP14 module seems to work incorrectly and causes the battery to go into protective mode. I took the module out and put the player on charge -- both batteries are now charging.
That is a strange error that I have never seen/heard before. I am glad you got it sorted out. I hope you are able to get a new Amp14?!

Jul 18, 2023 at 2:09 AM Post #14,381 of 14,596
I hope you are able to get a new Amp14?!
I'm not the owner, I took a test from a friend. Hope he can get it back. And I hope I can listen to amp14 someday :)

Jul 24, 2023 at 4:40 AM Post #14,383 of 14,596
Just WOW!

Sorry that happened to you. As mentioned I would be interested to hear about when you get it back, how much it costs you.
It just came back late last week. Just under US$120 for replacement battery. I'm on the road. Will pick it up end of this week when I return.

Jul 24, 2023 at 4:48 AM Post #14,384 of 14,596
I'm not the owner, I took a test from a friend. Hope he can get it back. And I hope I can listen to amp14 someday :)

Actually I had the same issue with my amp 14 module on the dx320 X. Got a bit of aggravation from the local AD in Singapore who sent back to me but still suffered from the same problem. And started asking if there was user error etc. 🙄 I have both the DX300 and DX320... and rejected that excuse. Finally, they sent me a new amp 14 module which, touch wood, has been working well. Hence, I suspect that the QC on AMP14 modules is not the best....

Jul 24, 2023 at 11:53 AM Post #14,385 of 14,596
Question for the group. I was just offered to upgrade m dx300 to the dx320maxx ti for the price of the 320maxx ti minus the price i paid for the dx300. Does it make any sense to upgrade? Figured you would have some insights into this. Thanks all. Going to cross post on the 320maxx ti forum.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back