iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Mar 24, 2022 at 7:08 PM Post #11,761 of 14,617
Yep, NOS is not true NOS, it is an oversampling filter in itself.

The filters on the DX300 are definitely subtle. Some don't hear a difference at all, you are right about that one.
For me the dx300 is the first dap where i can definitely hear the deifference in filters. On M9 for example the filters are on the verge of perception. Same with the ak sp1k, sp2k, sp2kT, sr25, dx220, se180, Pioneer xdp300r, onkyo dp-something:) and some others i auditioned. the NOS on the dx300 gives a very specific flavour. BUT im talking about preferences. For me the M9 is slighly better but JUST slightly. It has a very strong character but if you take your time and listen carefuly, the differences are mainly taste dependent. just my 2 cents:)

Mar 24, 2022 at 7:14 PM Post #11,762 of 14,617
There are some people who complain that the dx300 has not enough bass. I was among them. So i bought the iems to equalise this department. Now with these iems i find the m9 having tooo much bass. So people who had m9 confirmed that it sounds better with neutral iems. At the end we all meet at the same point:)

Mar 25, 2022 at 3:49 PM Post #11,766 of 14,617
It's kind of funny. Every once in a while our DX300 gets compared here.
Then i'm tempted and think hey this new DAP might be even better.
Then i look at the price of the new thing and it's always almost double the DX300's price...
Yeah well dx300 is for most, the point of diminishing returns.

Mar 25, 2022 at 4:47 PM Post #11,769 of 14,617
So, did anyone order their DX300 after they stopped including the tempered glass screen protector?

I sent an email to @ Paul - iBasso (many thanks to him for prompt and thorough reply) asking to purchase a replacement for mine, and also because I couldn't find any third-party ones (they are all film), and he told me they don't have any. He said they stopped shipping them with the unit because of reported (and in-house confirmed) issues with touch with the glass protector on the DX300. Personally, I have had not a single issue with mine while it has been on (umm since unboxing).... :) Anyone had any issues with theirs?

Mar 25, 2022 at 7:05 PM Post #11,773 of 14,617
So, did anyone order their DX300 after they stopped including the tempered glass screen protector?

I sent an email to @ Paul - iBasso (many thanks to him for prompt and thorough reply) asking to purchase a replacement for mine, and also because I couldn't find any third-party ones (they are all film), and he told me they don't have any. He said they stopped shipping them with the unit because of reported (and in-house confirmed) issues with touch with the glass protector on the DX300. Personally, I have had not a single issue with mine while it has been on (umm since unboxing).... :) Anyone had any issues with theirs?
I have installed a tempered glass protector for a Samsung A71 and it's perfect for the DX300 screen. I have the original protector in the box.

Mar 25, 2022 at 9:03 PM Post #11,774 of 14,617
I'm hoping someone can help. I'm in APKPure and it will not download apps. I'm trying to install Tidal and Spotify. When I click install, install just turns grey and nothing happens. I'm on the latest firmware.

I figured it out. I deleted APKPure and downloaded it from google. Very strange. Even the factory reset did not fix it.

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2022 at 9:50 PM Post #11,775 of 14,617
I must say that the it07 are soo good. They scale fantastic not only with the iBasso daps. The bass and the control of higher freqencies are exceptional. Not to mention the staging capabilities- with the M9 i feel like I'm in a concert. Plain fantastic iems and beautiful design wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back