iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Feb 12, 2022 at 3:48 AM Post #10,682 of 14,596
Recommend is one thing. Everyone hears differently and would like to achieve something different with the cable exchange. But I can say that the bass is tighter, fine micro details are displayed better and the highs are airier. All in all much clearer. I have now got other cables that are not so expensive, there is also something with silver. I could also test again. this is a Vietnamese cable builder who makes everything to measure. In super quality in 7 N OOC. Preise ab ca.40 Dollar

www.https://www.phukienaudio.com.vn/
I actually bought the furukawa because I didn't want to reduce the emphasis below. I like the bass to be heavily present so I didn't go for pure silver. I can sacrifice a bit of detail above, I'm more of a bass with a punch🤣

Feb 12, 2022 at 9:06 AM Post #10,684 of 14,596
Can't forget the nice plug set to keep everything clean and sealed.

IMG_20220212_080510.jpg

Feb 12, 2022 at 9:22 AM Post #10,685 of 14,596
Seeing all these mods make me so tempted upgrade. If only I had soldering skills, I may have made an attempt 🥲

I'm currently debating whether to get my Amp12 upgraded or just wait for the amp13 for who knows how long.

I can't be the only person with this dilemma here right?
You're not... that's why I sent mine to @Whitigir for the EX Mod. I couldn't hold off any longer and since he had the supplies I decided to pull the trigger and go for it. I should have it back by Tuesday.

Feb 12, 2022 at 9:50 AM Post #10,686 of 14,596
You're not... that's why I sent mine to @Whitigir for the EX Mod. I couldn't hold off any longer and since he had the supplies I decided to pull the trigger and go for it. I should have it back by Tuesday.
I think that was one of the best decisions of your life. If you hear it, it will definitely be as good as an orgasm :smile::smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back