iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Nov 12, 2021 at 1:48 PM Post #8,838 of 14,596
Has anyone been able to uninstall CoolAPK? Google Play constantly gives me warnings about CoolAPK but all I can do is Force Stop. Perhaps there is a 3rd party utility that uninstalls unwanted Android apps?
This is what worked for me. Long press on the app icon, go to info, force stop. After that, uninstall the application normally, dragging it to the trash can on the top.

Nov 12, 2021 at 3:18 PM Post #8,839 of 14,596
This is what worked for me. Long press on the app icon, go to info, force stop. After that, uninstall the application normally, dragging it to the trash can on the top.
Thanks. Right, but the problem was a residual file or two left behind (my guess) that Google Play flagged as the app still being present. What finally finished the uninstall/cleanup was this app (free version): Repair System for Android (Quick Fix Problems). Cheers.

Nov 13, 2021 at 2:08 AM Post #8,841 of 14,596
Hi does anyone know if there was any progress with UAPP on DX300?
I remember the dev was trying to work something out with iBasso.
Thanks
For now it only does x1 unfold with MQA.

Nov 13, 2021 at 7:28 AM Post #8,843 of 14,596
Neutron on the latest version has problem with Dx300 :/ it keeps freezing and shutdown
I wrote Neutron and received this reply:

Neutron is currently stable and does not crash. 2.18.0-2.18.3 had
problem with crash on APE but it all was fixed in 2.18.4 and now
everything is working fine.
Prev version:
http://neutronmp.com/download/prev/2.17.4/NeutronMPGooglePlay_ARM64.apk
For DX300 I advise to use the latest version.
Best regards,
Dmitry

The latest version seems to be 2.18.5 as shown on my DX300 with Auto-Update enabled in Android Apps (I don't see a way to check for updates from within Neutron?).

Nov 13, 2021 at 11:19 AM Post #8,845 of 14,596
I have Neutron fully updated and it works perfectly on my DX300.
That's great. By chance have you seen a way to have Neutron check for updates from within the app? While my Android apps settings has auto-update enabled, I don't normally have wifi enabled. Would like to force a check for updates from within Neutron, since I don't know how often or when Neutron checks for updates on its own during those times I have wifi on.

Nov 13, 2021 at 11:37 AM Post #8,846 of 14,596
Alright, I figured out why my Neutron keeps on crashing, thanks for the updates everyone. Not only my Neutron keeps crashing, but also my Mango as well. I finally found out that it is the MicroSD that I have in it....funnily, it is also my Sony Premium Audio MicroSD 64Gb LOL!

So a head up to all who have the similar crashing issues, check it with a different MicroSD, it may be the culprit

Nov 13, 2021 at 11:44 AM Post #8,847 of 14,596
Alright, I figured out why my Neutron keeps on crashing, thanks for the updates everyone. Not only my Neutron keeps crashing, but also my Mango as well. I finally found out that it is the MicroSD that I have in it....funnily, it is also my Sony Premium Audio MicroSD 64Gb LOL!

So a head up to all who have the similar crashing issues, check it with a different MicroSD, it may be the culprit
That's great. Are you still a fan of a certain Micron 1Tb microSD and maybe switching to that? The discussion was about how it might affect sound, as improbable as that might seem. While I followed that discussion, I recall some question about minor differences in nomenclature and which flavor of 1Tb card had the desired qualities. Any conclusions?

Nov 13, 2021 at 12:00 PM Post #8,848 of 14,596
That's great. By chance have you seen a way to have Neutron check for updates from within the app? While my Android apps settings has auto-update enabled, I don't normally have wifi enabled. Would like to force a check for updates from within Neutron, since I don't know how often or when Neutron checks for updates on its own during those times I have wifi on.
No, I think Neutron leaves that check to Play Store services.

Nov 13, 2021 at 1:58 PM Post #8,850 of 14,596

Users who are viewing this thread

Back