iBasso DX300 Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core 6GB RAM ******NEW Firmware 2.00 Android 11******
Aug 2, 2021 at 10:20 PM Post #7,861 of 14,593
Aug 2, 2021 at 10:25 PM Post #7,862 of 14,593
Just bought amp 12 from bhphoto but it’s back ordered. Should I buy it from somewhere else or just wait?
Bloom Audio also both AMP12 color options in stock. Purchased my DX300, AMP12, DX300MAX preorder and Eletech cables from Andrew, couldn’t be happier.

Aug 3, 2021 at 4:04 AM Post #7,865 of 14,593
Does someone get the trouble with shutdown suddently and boot looping with DX300?
Scenario: DX300+amp12, playing Tidal (MQA) for a while (approx. 15 min), suddenly shutdown (restart) and boot looping until plug with charger. Battery D at 91%, A at 49%.
I use it for a month, nowadays, it has some issues about suddenly restart and boot looping. I don't know why?
The issues happen since I update the latest firmware OTA (1.03.241). I tried to factory reset but it still

Aug 3, 2021 at 4:40 AM Post #7,866 of 14,593
Does someone get the trouble with shutdown suddently and boot looping with DX300?
Scenario: DX300+amp12, playing Tidal (MQA) for a while (approx. 15 min), suddenly shutdown (restart) and boot looping until plug with charger. Battery D at 91%, A at 49%.
I use it for a month, nowadays, it has some issues about suddenly restart and boot looping. I don't know why?
The issues happen since I update the latest firmware OTA (1.03.241). I tried to factory reset but it still

I had this with amazon hd/apple try following :

Recovery mode. With the DX300 off, a USB C cable is plugged in and then the forward button is held down and the DX300 is plugged into a charger. A Recovery menu comes up and using the volume wheel is used to navigate. Wipe data/factory reset can be done using the power button to activate the choice. This may correct the issue.

Aug 3, 2021 at 6:25 AM Post #7,867 of 14,593
I had this with amazon hd/apple try following :

Recovery mode. With the DX300 off, a USB C cable is plugged in and then the forward button is held down and the DX300 is plugged into a charger. A Recovery menu comes up and using the volume wheel is used to navigate. Wipe data/factory reset can be done using the power button to activate the choice. This may correct the issue.
Thank you for your support. I did it as your suggestion but can not solve it. Now I try to uninstall Tidal and test. (Tidal app from APK)
And seem the Power knob is very sensitive while doing select in recovery mode (Or maybe my knob has a problem of control), It selects automatically when I rotate the knob. do you have that issue?

Aug 3, 2021 at 11:21 AM Post #7,871 of 14,593
But how can you get that battery consumption, in which battery A has consumed much more than D?

In my case, it is to play any music and few minutes later has already consumed D battery and nothing of the A. At the time, the D is consuming little by little, but the A could last much longer. And I always have it in high gain.

Aug 3, 2021 at 11:27 AM Post #7,872 of 14,593
But how can you get that battery consumption, in which battery A has consumed much more than D?

In my case, it is to play any music and few minutes later has already consumed D battery and nothing of the A. At the time, the D is consuming little by little, but the A could last much longer. And I always have it in high gain.
Use low gain and crank up the volume instead :wink:

Aug 3, 2021 at 12:01 PM Post #7,873 of 14,593

It may my typo, it should be revert actually. Sorry to make you confused.

Aug 3, 2021 at 12:15 PM Post #7,874 of 14,593
Use low gain and crank up the volume instead :wink:
Why? If I put the gain low and increase the volume, will battery A consume faster?

Note that I am talking about that battery A is consumed slower than D, I am not saying that it is consumed fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back