iBasso DX300 MAX Dual AK4499 Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core 6GB RAM 128GB ROM NEW Firmware: 2.02Available.
Nov 18, 2022 at 3:08 PM Post #4,711 of 5,049
I guess couple months ago.
I took out the cable to charge my Ti unit downstair during dinner and noticed the problem for SS.
When you tried to charge it, how long did you leave it on the charger?

Nov 18, 2022 at 3:50 PM Post #4,713 of 5,049
Couple hrs and no red blinking.
Let me charge all night and see again.....
Did you check the plug to make sure it is clean, no lint etc., in it.

Nov 18, 2022 at 4:05 PM Post #4,714 of 5,049
Oh dang it! – Is this trouble ibasso day. ibasso Y3K (joking) lol. I was just listening to music after i reset mine everything was fine. Then I decided to use the USB C Dac on my Mac to listen to a podcast. It was runnung fine. I paused the podcast go get a drink maybe 5-15min come back to unpause and listen but my screen is black and the unit is unresponsive. (i'm just shaking my head right now) ... sigh

Nov 18, 2022 at 4:10 PM Post #4,715 of 5,049
After sitting here figiting around plugging unpluggin button mashing, nothing is happening. But plugging in the charger-"s" and holding the power button for about 2min reset it and its booting up. This is bananas and i'll leave it at that.

Nov 18, 2022 at 4:29 PM Post #4,718 of 5,049
As jamato mentioned take a flashlight make sure nothing is blocking the charger port. Strange, if you are getting no light at all its not getting power or a bad battery possibly.
You have any other chargers you can try?

Nov 18, 2022 at 4:31 PM Post #4,719 of 5,049
Did you check the plug to make sure it is clean, no lint etc., in it.
It's pretty clean....
As jamato mentioned take a flashlight make sure nothing is blocking the charger port. Strange, if you are getting no light at all its not getting power or a bad battery possibly.
You have any other chargers you can try?
Tried 2 different Analog cables already.
Will check for lint tonight after work.

Nov 18, 2022 at 4:39 PM Post #4,720 of 5,049
It's pretty clean....

Tried 2 different Analog cables already.
Will check for lint tonight after work.

Different cables? are you trying a barrel cable attached to a low power USB adapter or a fully connected charger with the barrel connector attached perm? Want to rule out if you have the correct power adapter voltage and amperage etc.

Nov 18, 2022 at 6:16 PM Post #4,722 of 5,049
I have 2 DX300MAX, SS and Ti

Ah ok, well before we see if the battery is bad. Try leaving plugged up like you mentioned. Last player i had that did this was an onkyo. It ran out of battery same way but would not power up. Funny thing i left it on the charger a few days and when i check it one day it powered up with a full battery. Also try holding the power button a few min while plugged in. If not you ay need to send it in or see if the battery is bad.

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2022 at 9:08 AM Post #4,723 of 5,049
Does anyone has this kind of problem?
SS unit has been power off and set aside for sometimes. Power up last weekend. Analog section shows 0%. Tried to charge but it won't charge.
Red LED is not blinking or On when it suppose to charge.
Power off and on multiple times. Still the same.
Reset and still not able to charge Analog side.
Digital side ok.

Any recommendation?
I use my DX300 MAX the most often, and recently the analog section showed 0%, but it went back to the normal amount with no restarts, if I recall correctly.

Definitely sounds like an uncomfortable situation to be in, and if you don't find a fix, get in touch with iBasso over email.

Actually, I've been using the DX300 MAX with some new toys that arrived recently, and I'm just very happy with its performance =) TOTL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back