iBasso DX300 MAX Dual AK4499 Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core 6GB RAM 128GB ROM NEW Firmware: 2.02Available.
Oct 14, 2021 at 5:39 AM Post #3,787 of 5,029
Hello All, I wanted to ask a question to those of you that have iso files in your library and how good or bad the playback in Mango OS or Mango Player has been for you. I ask this because the most recent firmware update has really made this worse in my case. I am considering going back to previous firmware, but may wait for newer release hopefully soon.

Firmware updated originally without factory reset when realized having issues
Did factory reset, then re-installed firmware 2 times along with factory reset and no change.

Issues for me are
1 / loud pops between tracks when skipping that were not there before
2 / on some iso files player will skip to track but then only play the first track even if displaying track 11 for example
3 / lastly in Mango OS when running media scan to import files the artist list is now separated alphabetically with the first Artist folders being those of the iso files and then list starts again at A for the non iso folders instead of just being completely alphabetical from start to end

( I have to mention that I have Neutron Player installed and have no issues at all in playback or library scan )

@Paul - iBasso , Do you know of similar issues with iso files being reported such as this with the new firmware/Mango OS and Player, I am hoping someone has had similar reported to developers and new firmware soon, please advise
Sorry, I forgot to leave my check results. I haven't identified any problems with playing of my SACD-R ISO files neither in Mango Player nor in Mango OS. Only one annoying is when i start to play file or skip to next or to previous i can hear very quite 'beep' sound, 1 second lenght.
I tried 7 different ISOs with the same result. Can you please share your problematic ISO with me?

Oct 14, 2021 at 7:42 AM Post #3,788 of 5,029
Sorry, I forgot to leave my check results. I haven't identified any problems with playing of my SACD-R ISO files neither in Mango Player nor in Mango OS. Only one annoying is when i start to play file or skip to next or to previous i can hear very quite 'beep' sound, 1 second lenght.
I tried 7 different ISOs with the same result. Can you please share your problematic ISO with me?

Unfortunately my unit is dead. I tried contacting iBasso through their website in the hopes they would consider just replacing it since it is less than 2 months old and now completely unusable but so far they have not bothered to respond.

I am reaching out to Moon Audio where I purchased it and hopefully better results.

Is @Paul - iBasso only point of contact for tech support at iBasso. ??

I can send you an iso file when I get back home in a couple days

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2021 at 7:53 AM Post #3,789 of 5,029
So in my frantic search for a 300 Max Ti, I’ve managed to somehow acquire two units 😅

If anyone would like to purchase a Ti, please feel free to PM me. :)

You can also let one burn in for 200hrs and then compare it to the other one out of the box :D Of course, that means to open both boxes and you won't be able to sell one as "new" sealed.

Oct 14, 2021 at 7:55 AM Post #3,790 of 5,029
Unfortunately my unit is dead. I tried contacting iBasso through their website in the hopes they would consider just replacing it since it is less than 2 months old and now completely unusable but so far they have not bothered to respond.

I am reaching out to Moon Audio where I purchased it and hopefully better results.

Is https://www.head-fi.org/members/paul-ibasso.415799/ the only point of contact for tech support at iBasso. ??

I can send you an iso file when I get back home in a couple days
I believe contacting via email usually works much better (Paul or to Service).

Oct 14, 2021 at 7:58 AM Post #3,791 of 5,029
So in my frantic search for a 300 Max Ti, I’ve managed to somehow acquire two units 😅

If anyone would like to purchase a Ti, please feel free to PM me. :)
Now I don't feel so abnormal having acquiring three DX200Ti in much the same frantic search kind of way.

Oct 14, 2021 at 8:04 AM Post #3,792 of 5,029
I believe contacting via email usually works much better (Paul or to Service).

Which email are you referring to as on the website it only has the contact page but not specific email.

I suppose I can PM @Paul - iBasso

Users who are viewing this thread

Back