iBasso DX300 MAX Dual AK4499 Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core 6GB RAM 128GB ROM NEW Firmware: 2.02Available.
Sep 10, 2021 at 5:02 PM Post #2,357 of 5,022
I had to check the tracking (Micron card).

Texas to reaching Tokyo - 3 days with ups
*probably be delivered today. I expected a week or so.
- often when i order something from the US it seems to bounce all over the place.

——————————————-

So whats the verdict.

load up straight to micro sd card whilst in dap, or use an external card reader for optimum end results?

or shaddup its all 1s and 0s?.

———————————————

Also curious about the whole Neutron app - would i have to buy the whole version to unlock the whitigir settings goodness?

and does it beat mango android ultimate mode or pure mango mode? Or just different?

tenk yew

—————————————-

I swear the Max gets smaller the more i use it. (Until i dig out the DX220.

E78E5D58-D395-4453-A10F-87D973FF92AF.jpeg

<< @Whitigir making me listen to new music again #tehwhitigireffect

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2021 at 5:15 PM Post #2,358 of 5,022

- often when i order something from the US it seems to bounce all over the place.

——————————————-

So whats the verdict.

load up straight to micro sd card whilst in dap, or use an external card reader for optimum end results?

———————————————

Also curious about the whole Neutron app - would i have to buy the whole version to unlock the whitigir settings goodness?

and does it beat mango android ultimate mode or pure mango mode? Or just different?

tenk yew

—————————————-

Oh really. Max getting smaller?
My son looked at me with 2Max and 3Max and like What Dad?
I told him it's a weapon once outside of home. Don't tell your Mom that way. OK?
🤣😜🤪😛👹🖕

Sep 10, 2021 at 5:18 PM Post #2,359 of 5,022

——————————————-

So whats the verdict.

———————————————

tenk yew

—————————————-

funny - I got so used to this max brick of mine, until I grab my Note20 phone every time (which is huge many years ago) to realize the madness, I got used to the weight and size of the 3Max..and it is like nothing...lol

I used my Mac to write my music to the Micron using a reader, no issues, I was concerned that the default formatting might be incompatible (it comes with exfat on mine) but ibasso was reading the card without issues - I was just careful not to copy garbage on my brand spanking new SD card....

Sep 10, 2021 at 5:24 PM Post #2,360 of 5,022
The final goals shouldn’t be the only mark to look forward to, the journey is what count. It is much better to experiences anything that peak your interests. This hobby is a rabbit hole. Then them rabbits usually welcome “newcomers” with their whole linage, they will just all be tempting. Take your time, enjoy them all, then collectively trimming down to a few to chase.

It is really fun!! And don’t forget to wipe your wallet tears once in a while 😆😆
I shed a tear drop already...lol...but what the heck, as you said ...it is all good, we look at new shiny stuff...get all giddy about it...support each other through time zone calculations....wake up emails....I witness the journey to the madness...lol

And I am watching the stock inventory count at Mouser ..crazy..we have such impact to the influx on Micron SD industrial cards...all over sudden to upgrade our ibasso DAP's...hehe

Sep 10, 2021 at 9:20 PM Post #2,363 of 5,022
Sep 10, 2021 at 10:12 PM Post #2,365 of 5,022
Last edited:
Sep 10, 2021 at 10:17 PM Post #2,366 of 5,022
I wonder if iBasso would consider offering "Ti audio board" upgrades.. 🤑

Sep 10, 2021 at 10:21 PM Post #2,367 of 5,022
Sep 11, 2021 at 5:16 AM Post #2,370 of 5,022
A1DD19C6-459A-4668-BB05-47E0043D31CA.jpeg4C6A3E4C-25EE-42C1-AA4E-D2E50631040F.jpeg1DCF96D0-4341-485F-994E-1816520741F5.jpeg

MTSD256AKC7MS-1WT
Micron Technology Memory Card.

Lets see what all the hoo haa is about with these Micron cards
Awaiting your thoughts anxiously. I'm about to transfer some tunes to mine shortly and make comparisons with the Sandisk Edge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back