Ibasso Dx240 Amp1-8 Compatible
Apr 27, 2022 at 9:22 AM Post #76 of 84
Thanks but 'no google play out of the box' as a neg is a bit strong since it takes < one minute to download from another onboard app. No sideloading etc required.1st thing I do is load Google Play from the onboard APK app and then delete the APK apps. Honestly, it like saying it doesn't come with your favorite browser. Just a nit to pick on a nice review. :relaxed:

no worries, and yes it doesn't come with my fav browser either - kill it, kill it with fire! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

May 24, 2022 at 2:44 AM Post #78 of 84
I was wondering, is there any setting to use the DX240 as a USB Dac while also charging it?

May 24, 2022 at 9:25 PM Post #79 of 84
I'm back to the stock amp, med gain and filter 5 in Android. I always end up back there. If I'm fussy, I'll start an album and then close the player and start the song again in the minimal player by swiping right. If I get time, I may play around with parts on amp 3 but it's tedious so it will be a while if at all. I'd remove the bypass caps and try to find one for each I like best where warranted. Not really into stacking more than one extra though in theory it should work. I think timing/prat gets harder to maintain with the more you use.

Last edited:
May 25, 2023 at 9:19 AM Post #80 of 84
Dx228EX is still hell lot of an equipment
Dx220Max is still hell lot of a performer
These guys are Super ancients btw

This also means that If Ibasso is going to release new module for Dx240, your existed 220 will still benefits!!!
Hello, Do you think it s possible to mod a Amp8 mk2 so that it can be used with a old but for me still good sounding ( modded ) DX200 ? or would this cause software error ?
I know that some mechanical work would be nesserary, i could slater a Amp 1 mk1 , whitch i don t use, for the case.
Thank you very much for your help
Greetings
Lothar

Last edited:
May 25, 2023 at 9:21 AM Post #81 of 84
Hello, Do you think it s possible to mod a Amp8 mk2 so that it can be used with a old but for me still good sounding ( modded ) DX200 ? or would this cause software error ?
I know that some mechanical work would be nesserary, i could slater a Amp 1 mk1 , whitch i don t use.
Thank you very much for your help
Greetings
Lothar
Only someone that tried or iBasso would know. Amp8mk2 didn't work with the DX240 until a FW update so I certainly wouldn't take anything for granted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back