iBasso DX160 - The listening experience only gets better and better. ******NEW FW 1.09 - link 1st page.******
May 2, 2021 at 3:29 PM Post #5,671 of 6,983
hello, I've had the dx160 for just under a week & its a definite improvement over the dx120, sound-wise, using the 3.5mm & 4.4mm ports. not so crazy about the build, & "extra" features, but I'm not really complaining.
there is something I would like some help with, if it is possible: I can't seem to connect with my sennheiser cx 400bt "iem"s. I'll get a short message about a code not being accepted- i assume this is the same type of code sent to my phone when the 160 & it were first connecting. well, there is no screen to access & get a code from with the sennies- any advice?

thanx in advance for any response!

May 4, 2021 at 1:23 PM Post #5,672 of 6,983
May 8, 2021 at 2:59 AM Post #5,673 of 6,983
hello, I've had the dx160 for just under a week & its a definite improvement over the dx120, sound-wise, using the 3.5mm & 4.4mm ports. not so crazy about the build, & "extra" features, but I'm not really complaining.
there is something I would like some help with, if it is possible: I can't seem to connect with my sennheiser cx 400bt "iem"s. I'll get a short message about a code not being accepted- i assume this is the same type of code sent to my phone when the 160 & it were first connecting. well, there is no screen to access & get a code from with the sennies- any advice?

thanx in advance for any response!

My advice, send mail...
1620457148483.png

May 8, 2021 at 8:54 PM Post #5,674 of 6,983
Has anyone recently installed Tidal from the APK store? ( within a day or two) I have successfully installed Tidal on my DX160, the app works fine however no tracks play at all. Any ideas?

May 8, 2021 at 9:03 PM Post #5,675 of 6,983
Has anyone recently installed Tidal from the APK store? ( within a day or two) I have successfully installed Tidal on my DX160, the app works fine however no tracks play at all. Any ideas?
Maybe try and uninstall/reinstall? I am not having this issue. I DO have this issue sometimes with Amazon HD though. I just have to wait for a while and it will start playing.

May 8, 2021 at 9:59 PM Post #5,676 of 6,983
i have this tidal problem for 2 weeks already i think. some sogs would play, some wouldn't, some would stop halfway. while uapp streams flawlessly. another is spotify, it takes very long to startup.

Last edited:
May 8, 2021 at 11:30 PM Post #5,677 of 6,983
i have this tidal problem for 2 weeks already i think. some sogs would play, some wouldn't, some would stop halfway. while uapp streams flawlessly. another is spotify, it takes very long to startup.
Spotify works well for me strangely.

May 9, 2021 at 1:43 AM Post #5,678 of 6,983
Tidal was a complete catastrophy for me the last weeks. It would constantly freeze or crash. No I‘m de- and reinstalling it, which also means redownloading 500 albums... it‘s a pita.
apple music and generally all other apps work pretty much flawlessly.

May 9, 2021 at 2:02 AM Post #5,679 of 6,983
So is it the player or the app here?

May 9, 2021 at 2:37 AM Post #5,681 of 6,983
It might be something like @superuser1 and I were experiencing a while ago. The UAPP app was killing battery life pretty quickly, and @superuser1 wrote to the developer and they wrote back saying that they realized that it was coding to update for the newest version of android that caused the bug, and that he would change it on some upcoming update. I wonder if something like this could be happening with compatibility with some apps.

One way to tell if it is the app or the device is to try using UAPP to access Tidal, and see if it still does this.

May 9, 2021 at 4:01 AM Post #5,682 of 6,983
I‘m not sure. as said previously I‘ve deinstalled tidal and reinstalled it again and now it‘s responsive as it should be. However I‘m still far from having my library downloaded completely again. Maybe it has to do with offline storage?
i will report back when the downloads have finished!

May 9, 2021 at 9:42 AM Post #5,685 of 6,983
I’m using Tidal HiFi and have been unable to play a single track!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back