iBasso DX150. Dual dacs and interchangeable AMPs. **NEW Firmware that supports AMP9! ** New FIRMWARE 1.05 Dec 30.
Jan 29, 2019 at 10:37 AM Post #2,132 of 3,129
Again add-on, again hard reset, and again no hiby?
Just don't hard reset after add-on. I allow users to uninstall this Hiby build, if they don't need it, and, as such, it does not survive hard reset.

Jan 29, 2019 at 10:40 AM Post #2,133 of 3,129
Just don't hard reset after add-on. I allow users to uninstall this Hiby build, if they don't need it, and, as such, it does not survive hard reset.
Ok, thanks i'll try. I am little worried because before hard reset whole system worked very slow and with lags. :p

edit: So far so good. Hibymusic is here and system works nice. Later i'll check Tidal. Thanks again for tips. :ok_hand:

@Lurker0 : Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2019 at 1:00 AM Post #2,135 of 3,129
Ok yesterday i checked Tidal. App works fine but one big problem still remains (i hoped that hard reset fixd it) very weak network... Range is perfect as always because my router is in the same room. Is there some way to fix this problem? I mean i have to long wait to start song and than when is ready (buffer done) i playin it 15-20secs and its start to stutter or stop and again loading. I cant listen Tidal normally. In cellphone everything work perfect but DX150 seems to have big problem... Why? In router i only have option 2,4ghz for wifi...

Jan 30, 2019 at 8:41 AM Post #2,136 of 3,129
Ok yesterday i checked Tidal. App works fine but one big problem still remains (i hoped that hard reset fixd it) very weak network... Range is perfect as always because my router is in the same room. Is there some way to fix this problem? I mean i have to long wait to start song and than when is ready (buffer done) i playin it 15-20secs and its start to stutter or stop and again loading. I cant listen Tidal normally. In cellphone everything work perfect but DX150 seems to have big problem... Why? In router i only have option 2,4ghz for wifi...
Are you getting good reception with the bar indicator? I am afraid that 5 ghz is recommended and works much better than 2.4 ghz.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jan 30, 2019 at 10:46 AM Post #2,137 of 3,129
Are you getting good reception with the bar indicator? I am afraid that 5 ghz is recommended and works much better than 2.4 ghz.
Yes, everything seems to be ok according to DX150, bar indicator is between 75-100%. So no Tidal on my DX150? :frowning2:(( Cayin N5ii worked great with Tidal.

Edit: there is something really wrong with wifi in my dx150. Wifi analyzer app showing me network speed ~72mb/s for 2 second and than drop down to ~300kb/s or even lower... Like there is something blocking wifi in my ibasso... Maybe soft is buged? Maybe i should downgrade to android 6 and it will help? What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2019 at 8:05 PM Post #2,138 of 3,129
Yes, everything seems to be ok according to DX150, bar indicator is between 75-100%. So no Tidal on my DX150? :frowning2:(( Cayin N5ii worked great with Tidal.

Edit: there is something really wrong with wifi in my dx150. Wifi analyzer app showing me network speed ~72mb/s for 2 second and than drop down to ~300kb/s or even lower... Like there is something blocking wifi in my ibasso... Maybe soft is buged? Maybe i should downgrade to android 6 and it will help? What do you guys think?
When you try to shake your DX150, do you hear any rattling noise?

Jan 31, 2019 at 8:06 AM Post #2,140 of 3,129
Hi! Just bought the dx150. What micro sd cards do you suggest for this? I know it can handle up to 2tb but can it load a 400gb full with ease and without issues? Or 256gb is more advisable? Thanks

Jan 31, 2019 at 11:01 AM Post #2,144 of 3,129
I'm loving my new DX150 on Oreo -- especially with PowerAmp V3 which is easy to sideload and install the purchase via their website. The app is much smoother than the Mango Player and is aesthetically pleasing.

This + my IT01S is an excellent 1,2 punch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back