iBasso DX150. Dual dacs and interchangeable AMPs. **NEW Firmware that supports AMP9! ** New FIRMWARE 1.05 Dec 30.
Jan 24, 2019 at 11:43 PM Post #2,116 of 3,129
Jan 25, 2019 at 4:56 AM Post #2,117 of 3,129
Last edited:
Jan 25, 2019 at 5:33 PM Post #2,118 of 3,129
To those who experience ui slowdown problem with Android 8.1 firmware, like shown here:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/iba...nture-continues.874224/page-139#post-14725670
please PM me for an add-on build that may solve it for you! At least the solution works for @NiVrA already.

Could someone advise me on which file i need to download to update my DX150 .
I have lurker 6.1 installed at present. When i looked at the instructions for lurker 8.1 it states this is for users that have I assume have the stock 8.1
Already installed.......

Jan 25, 2019 at 11:18 PM Post #2,119 of 3,129
Could someone advise me on which file i need to download to update my DX150 .
I have lurker 6.1 installed at present. When i looked at the instructions for lurker 8.1 it states this is for users that have I assume have the stock 8.1
Already installed.......

Install the stock Ibasso Oreo firmware 1st. Follow the instructions. Then install Lurkers' Oreo firmware. Just follow the instructions again. Hard reset and you're all set!

Jan 27, 2019 at 9:25 AM Post #2,120 of 3,129
Hi Lurker,

Thank you so much for the add-on. Before that, in Oreo firmware, Mango UI was unbearable. Browsing Folders and changing volume there was a significant lag. It was very irritating. Now everything is as smooth as butter. Note: need to do a hard reset and clear cache after installing the add on.

Again. Thank you

Jan 27, 2019 at 9:29 AM Post #2,121 of 3,129
Hi Lurker,

Thank you so much for the add-on. Before that, in Oreo firmware, Mango UI was unbearable. Browsing Folders and changing volume there was a significant lag. It was very irritating. Now everything is as smooth as butter. Note: need to do a hard reset and clear cache after installing the add on.

Again. Thank you
Hi I want to ask why hard reset in necessary after installing add on?

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2019 at 9:44 AM Post #2,122 of 3,129
Hi I want to ask why hard reset in necessary after installing add on?
Hi,

I believe that it is better to do a hard reset if an add on is installed to fix an issue so as all settings or cache should be clear. But that is just me. My experience that the Volume still lags abit even after installing addon. It disappears after i did a hard reset and clear cache. Didn't try just clearing cache thou.

Jan 29, 2019 at 3:29 AM Post #2,128 of 3,129
Hi Lurker,

Again. Thank you

+1
Thank you Lurker, now I can enjoy my unit in Oreo firmware ! In my case I did a hard reset after installing the add-on, that's really smoother using Mango player

Jan 29, 2019 at 10:13 AM Post #2,129 of 3,129
Hello everyone! After hard reset and clear cache everyting works great with Lurker's add-on BUT HibyMusic custom app not showing up at android menu. Why? What can i do to restore it? Before hard reset Hiby icon appeard normally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back