iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions, Downloads, VIDEO, NEW Firmware 1.4.2.
Feb 5, 2013 at 4:07 AM Post #10,396 of 13,503
Hmm yes, the silver dragon v1 that I used has slightly improved the transparency of the W4R. I haven't tried the Toxic cables tho...

Actually you might also ask this in the W4 thread as more experts there can help you on the aftermarket cables for W4R
bigsmile_face.gif

Feb 5, 2013 at 4:38 AM Post #10,397 of 13,503
Quote:
What is the battery life for DX100 to play flac music when it is 100% fully charged?
Can it last for 12 hrs non-stop?

No...probably 6-8 hours at best for me as I listen 50% of the time to hi rez files. Having said that, the battery life doesn't matter too much as I have never listen for such long periods at one go.........

Feb 5, 2013 at 4:58 AM Post #10,398 of 13,503
Quote:
If you guys find yourself looking for a closed circumaural, you can do far, far worse than this... Just got them today 
dt880smile.png

I hate you...ebay refunded my payment  for this, as the German Seller did not prove that he shipped it (since 19/12/2012)...now I am really sad...
frown.gif

or maybe its a sign to get the T5p / T1?
Congratulations, hope you enjoy them as much as I would  have.
Where is the 1/4 Sony connector? I thought you liked it.

Any options as where to get them (770 LE)?? 

Feb 5, 2013 at 5:12 AM Post #10,400 of 13,503
Quote:

I hate you...ebay refunded my payment  for this, as the German Seller did not prove that he shipped it (since 19/12/2012)...now I am really sad...
frown.gif

or maybe its a sign to get the T5p / T1?
Congratulations, hope you enjoy them as much as I would  have.
Where is the 1/4 Sony connector? I thought you liked it.

Any options as where to get them (770 LE)?? 

I love being hated, that's why I enjoy my job as a sysadm as much as I do.

There are some available at www.thomann.de, regular and b-stock... But not that many. The Sony connector is back in place today, the one in the picture was fitted to the Beyers when I got them. I'll probably end up recabling them with Mogami 2893 and a Switchcraft plug 
smile.gif

Feb 5, 2013 at 4:14 PM Post #10,404 of 13,503
I need help. My dx100 does not turn on ...even if hooked up to the power supply. I did not alter the software and only had it for less than 3 months.Has this happened to anyone else? I did hit the reset button but nothing.

Feb 5, 2013 at 10:06 PM Post #10,406 of 13,503
I need help. My dx100 does not turn on ...even if hooked up to the power supply. I did not alter the software and only had it for less than 3 months.Has this happened to anyone else? I did hit the reset button but nothing.

If all else has failed... You may need to try a full reset. I don't think this deletes your files but may lose all your settings and install apps which can be reloaded.

Press and hold the volume up button while pressing the reset button with a paper clip. Make sure you "feel" a slight click when you press the button. Try just resetting and feeing that click before the factory reset. Make sure the charger is plugged in and on so power remains uninterrupted.

If it comes back on you may want to do a software factory reset to clear any potential bugs.

Feb 6, 2013 at 1:06 AM Post #10,407 of 13,503
So I got mine delivered today. First thing- the stock player is not a truly gapless player even in native mode, and it doesn't support cue sheets either, as previously stated in this thread. I'll need to use third party apps for these features.The sound quality is good, but still not what I was expecting after reading the reviews in this thread (I was expecting a sound to rival the headphone output of a desktop cd player). Hopefully it will somehow sound better with burn-in. All in all, I've got a lukewarm first impression of this player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back