Ibasso D2..
Mar 6, 2008 at 9:19 PM Post #481 of 529
I placed my order and paid for one on Monday PM (3/3). I have not heard a thing from the boys at iBasso such as an order confirmation or some sort of order acknowledgment. Has anyone else placed an order since then and heard anything yet?

Mar 6, 2008 at 9:35 PM Post #482 of 529
I also ordered and paid for mine on 3/3. That same day I sent Ibasso a question through their website and the next day they reassured me they would send me an email when it has shipped. We just have to be patient though I admit, like most buying expensive toys, I'm not very.
biggrin.gif

Mar 6, 2008 at 9:44 PM Post #483 of 529
That's re-assuring. I'm out of town on business and won't be home for over another week so it doesn't matter to me when I get it.

I ordered a D1 and it took a week to have it in my hands. I was more unnerved that I haven't received at least an order acknowledgment back.

I know the amps ship from China, does anyone know where iBasso is physically located? Is it Hong Kong?

Mar 6, 2008 at 9:51 PM Post #484 of 529
Many of us ordered back in february. It is not surprising that the people who ordered this week aren't getting theirs shipped yet. They didn't have them built already as they were waiting for the cases, so they are constantly building them and shipping them out. Just be patient. It's kind of tiring for someone new who is interested in the D2 to come into a thread only to read "WHY ISN'T MINE HERE?" " WHY AM I NOT GETTING AN E-MAIL RESPONSE IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS?" OF course I'm exaggerating the questions, but let's keep the threads a bit useful at least.

Mar 7, 2008 at 12:20 AM Post #485 of 529
Quote:

Originally Posted by souperman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Many of us ordered back in february. It is not surprising that the people who ordered this week aren't getting theirs shipped yet. They didn't have them built already as they were waiting for the cases, so they are constantly building them and shipping them out. Just be patient. It's kind of tiring for someone new who is interested in the D2 to come into a thread only to read "WHY ISN'T MINE HERE?" " WHY AM I NOT GETTING AN E-MAIL RESPONSE IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS?" OF course I'm exaggerating the questions, but let's keep the threads a bit useful at least.

Received mine an hour ago,at ups tracking I wasn't supposed to get delivery until tomorrow.UPS is really on the ball.
biggrin.gif

Mar 7, 2008 at 12:23 AM Post #486 of 529
My UPS tracking still doesn't work. Has anyone's worked before they got the unit?

Mar 7, 2008 at 12:26 AM Post #489 of 529
Quote:

Originally Posted by powertoold /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think everyone's tracking number worked before they received the unit. Mine only took 1.5 days to arrive.

1.5 days! Wow. When was it shipped?

Mar 7, 2008 at 12:33 AM Post #491 of 529
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
1.5 days! Wow. When was it shipped?

It was shipped Tuesday evening (PST) according to the tracking number, and it arrived here today at 10AM. Right when UPS received the package from the courier, the tracking number started working.

Mar 7, 2008 at 1:18 AM Post #492 of 529
Still radio silence since I ordered it Monday morning...

Mar 7, 2008 at 1:37 AM Post #493 of 529
Quote:

Originally Posted by souperman /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think my question and others like it were justified. Virtually every one of the thousands of purchases I have made on line, I will get back some sort of acknowledgment to the fact that the order was received. I wanted to see what others were experiencing as some sort of lead time and acknowledgment.

Read this thread and read most of the posts on headfi and the posts make no sense, are just krap, or are completely off the OP. Take a look at the 7 pages of mostly krap now that are in the thread you started barely 24 hours ago to be "pristine". It's now almost worthless with all the ramblings, inside jokes, and what I think are off topic posts.

It looks to me like people are trying to crank up post counts instead of contributing something meaningful and useful.

Mar 7, 2008 at 1:47 AM Post #494 of 529
I'm not sure If I got a confirmation when I ordered, but When I e-mailed I got a reply within 24 hrs every time. Try emailing with a confirmation request. They usually get back around 11 pm. Hope this helps.

Mar 7, 2008 at 1:48 AM Post #495 of 529
Well, I placed my order on the 2nd of this month, and the iBasso folks responded to my querry by saying that it will ship on the 10th. So I expect it will arrive here no sooner than the 13th - 14th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back