Ibasso D-zero help
Dec 29, 2011 at 6:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Fluffman37

New Head-Fier
So I just recieved my ibasso d-zero, and i was just wondering exactly what the Usb cord is for other than for charging?  It works fine when i have the male male cable plugged into my computer and the Ibasso and the the headphone plugged into the jack,  when i attach the Usb cord it doesnt seem to work.  I've looked at the manual and it says that when its getting a usb signal that it outputs sound from both the Aux in/out and the headphone jack?  I'm a little confused because,  i don't think its getting a usb signal and it needs that for the DAC to work.  Any help would be appreciated,  I am a newbie as you can probably tell.

Dec 29, 2011 at 7:58 PM Post #2 of 4
I just hooked the usb cable to the back of the D-Zero, turned the unit on (front switch) and I am getting music out of my cans. Does the yellow led on the back (adjacent to the USB) light up when you hook up the usb cable? If it lights up you should be able to get music out of the headphones however make sure there is no 1/8" cable plugged unto the line out plug. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back