i
Dec 18, 2011 at 8:59 PM Post #152 of 169

Quote:
haha. i'm gonna need to check all this out. what song do you recoomend from Aria teh animation

no. what songs do you recommend top notched?
Mine:
Trust you 
O2 -Code Geass OP
Busou Renkin OP
You raised me up-japanese one, used as OP in Romeo X Juliet---beautiful :)
Just communication-Gundam wing 

Hmm, I'll have to get back to you on that. As far as the best songs on Aria? It's one of those things that it likes to reuse its theme music in motif type of situations so I recommend listening to Aria the Natural OST or just watching the anime. You like Slice of Life?

On the latter part, I'll have to get back to you on that.

Dec 18, 2011 at 9:00 PM Post #153 of 169

Quote:

Okay then. I call dibs on making it though. Let's let this good chatroom/thread stay alive and unlocked. You make the thread and I will go over and steal your hard drive so all your downloaded anime is mine. 
very_evil_smiley.gif
tongue.gif

Dully noted, although I do not keep the anime I DL
wink_face.gif

Dec 18, 2011 at 9:06 PM Post #155 of 169

Quote:
I just thought of making it just a Japanese music thread. There's lots of Vocaloid love out there and i don't want to exclude that. Approve or not? I could simply make another thread but that would be so annoying to manage.

approve! Which forum section?

Dec 18, 2011 at 9:08 PM Post #156 of 169

Quote:
I just think if we start a new thread, we'll get more people to join in the conversation. Appreciation thread is how I vote. That and we can discuss which headphones work best for stuff.

Quote:
approve! Which forum section?

haha i'll join. and yeah, if we could get more lovers to join that would be great :)

send me a link :)
don't wanna get banhammered. 
curent goals in life:
headphone supremus rank on head fi :)

Dec 18, 2011 at 9:12 PM Post #158 of 169

Quote:
It will be in the Member Lounge (General Discussion) section since it gets more views than the Music section. Note:

This will be for all Japanese stuff which includes Vocaloids, OSTs, other music, anime, and manga!

Although I just want to ask if you guys are fine with this. Hurry, I need to go to bed.

i'm fine. and i never knew member lounge had more views? as long as we can attract more animu lovers :) i'll post hte link into my signature when i wake up tmmrw

Dec 18, 2011 at 9:12 PM Post #159 of 169
Eh, I'd prefer it in the music section honestly, might be more people there.

Dec 18, 2011 at 9:13 PM Post #160 of 169

Quote:
Eh, I'd prefer it in the music section honestly, might be more people there.

i honestly have no idea what section gets more views??? B-Dawk.you have beenhere longest. what you thnk

member lounge has 67 viewing currently has less than half teh threads and the headphone section has 531 viewing...are we allowed to make an anime thread in headphones?

Dec 18, 2011 at 9:14 PM Post #161 of 169
nevermind, general has more people
ksc75smile.gif
go there

Dec 18, 2011 at 9:17 PM Post #163 of 169

Quote:
Yeah. New platform (I think old does too) shows viewers. General has more. Give me a couple of minutes! Will post once it's ready! I will add to it over time so don't expect something really impressive off the bat.

ok

but im suprised..that this thread here has over 3700 views...wow

i can't tell how general has more :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back