i
Dec 18, 2011 at 12:31 PM Post #136 of 169
Then tell hybrid core to rename the thread and edit his OP
tongue_smile.gif

Dec 18, 2011 at 12:39 PM Post #137 of 169

Quote:
Then tell hybrid core to rename the thread and edit his OP
tongue_smile.gif

...im sure mad ppl will be confused though..you know..since the first 2 pages are about ehh wahtever.

What i want.. the full opening and ending of Fate Zero in FLAC! it's sooo sooo beatufiul. soo beautiful! 
Can't wait for the second season to come otu!!! 3 months :'( after next week!! nooo

I also need to check out the new Amagami SS+ season :) their last one had pretty good music too :) 

Idolm@ster wan't that interesting and the only good song that cught my attentino was the first OP, which ws really really catchy :) 

I NEED MOOAR FLAC!'S  
biggrin.gif

Dec 18, 2011 at 12:42 PM Post #138 of 169
Yeah, the anime scene is reaaaaaaaaaaallly short in FLAC support. Most of the main people dish out 320 or VBR and give no lovin. It really sucks for acoustic tracks but a lot of the old school stuff for whatever reason is EASY to find in FLAC.

Dec 18, 2011 at 12:45 PM Post #139 of 169

Quote:
Yeah, the anime scene is reaaaaaaaaaaallly short in FLAC support. Most of the main people dish out 320 or VBR and give no lovin. It really sucks for acoustic tracks but a lot of the old school stuff for whatever reason is EASY to find in FLAC.

I have no idea >_< i see more and more scan groups surrporitng FLAC for their movie torrents and stuff which is a plus. and i haven't downloaded enough OST's to know what's easy to find. what do you recommend. all the ones i know of are pretty new.
any really super good songs you recommend :)  and for reasons i posted before on this thread. i have a small chagrin with 320kbps tracks! wish they had more FLAC! 

Dec 18, 2011 at 7:16 PM Post #140 of 169
just osts in general or things that are good to listen to in FLAC?

Dec 18, 2011 at 8:38 PM Post #142 of 169
I say just try out good old school osts
tongue_smile.gif

I honestly think both of my headphones aren't revealing enough to have me tell if they're poorly recorded. The most I get usually is better instrument separation and less hiss. Maybe the sound is a bit increased in volume but that's it. Things become more detailed on occasion, how much varies. But I do think a lot of old soundtracks by shiro sagisu sound great. Umm, Joe Hisaishi stuff(miyazaki movies), cowboy bebop, Code Geass, Rurouni Kenshin, a lot of gundam series, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Full Metal Alchemist....and that's it off the top of my head.

OH OH OH! The Aria series of soundtracks are AMAZING. I personally want them in FLAC!

Dec 18, 2011 at 8:40 PM Post #143 of 169

Quote:
I say just try out good old school osts
tongue_smile.gif

I honestly think both of my headphones aren't revealing enough to have me tell if they're poorly recorded. The most I get usually is better instrument separation and less hiss. Maybe the sound is a bit increased in volume but that's it. Things become more detailed on occasion, how much varies. But I do think a lot of old soundtracks by shiro sagisu sound great. Umm, Joe Hisaishi stuff(miyazaki movies), cowboy bebop, Code Geass, Rurouni Kenshin, a lot of gundam series, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Full Metal Alchemist....and that's it off the top of my head.

OH OH OH! The Aria series of soundtracks are AMAZING. I personally want them in FLAC!

Hidana no Aria? 
:'( the day when Code Geass is counted as old :'(

check out songs from Gundam Seed/Destiny and 00
Believe
Invoke
Ignited
Vestige
Daybreaks Bell
Trust you- fantastic really really good song

and like you said. I hear soo much hiss, background artifacts and what not in 320kbps mp3's :'(

and if you don't do anything. do check out "trust you" by itou yuna. used in gundam 00 S2 ending

Dec 18, 2011 at 8:48 PM Post #144 of 169
Oh, I didn't mean code geass was old, just threw it in there lol. Code Geass needs 10 more years to be old
wink_face.gif

And LOL no, **** hidan no aria. I'm talking about Aria the Animation/Natural/Origination.

edit: I love Gundam 00 OP/EDs, found one of my favorite artists at the moment that way(Stephanie).

Dec 18, 2011 at 8:51 PM Post #146 of 169

Quote:
Oh, I didn't mean code geass was old, just threw it in there lol. Code Geass needs 10 more years to be old
wink_face.gif

And LOL no, **** hidan no aria. I'm talking about Aria the Animation/Natural/Origination.

edit: I love Gundam 00 OP/EDs, found one of my favorite artists at the moment that way(Stephanie).

haha. i'm gonna need to check all this out. what song do you recoomend from Aria teh animation

no. what songs do you recommend top notched?
Mine:
Trust you 
O2 -Code Geass OP
Busou Renkin OP
You raised me up-japanese one, used as OP in Romeo X Juliet---beautiful :)
Just communication-Gundam wing 

Dec 18, 2011 at 8:52 PM Post #147 of 169

Quote:
Lol. I will be flamed for this. The mods might lock this thread or move it. I prefer move. Anyways, say yes if you want me to do it.

hmmm a move. What if it's just us three? there are others that have posted >_< on this one
i'm soo close to head fier 500+ i don't want to be banned !! >_<

Dec 18, 2011 at 8:53 PM Post #148 of 169
Funny story about stephanie. I actually was not a big fan of hers; only liked that one song even though I had the single. Then after probably....a few years of having that song, I have winamp on shuffle(as usual) and "Because of You (acoustic version)" comes on. I was about to skip it like always but I kept mis-hitting the button (
angry_face.gif
) so the song gets like 15 or so seconds in and I stop it....and now I'm listening and interested because it sounds like a nice song and it is like 6 minutes long so it could be a treat. She hits that high note at the end? IN ****ING LOVE! Go get her music, been listening to her ever since
gs1000.gif

Dec 18, 2011 at 8:56 PM Post #150 of 169
I just think if we start a new thread, we'll get more people to join in the conversation. Appreciation thread is how I vote. That and we can discuss which headphones work best for stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back