I will be selling most of my headphones
Apr 6, 2008 at 6:10 PM Post #31 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
<snip>
probably because the good people are too polite to ask when it's not specifically stated.

Exactly!
I personally don't bother people who state a price shipped to US, and no mention about international sales. Cause I figure they don't want to go there, or else they would have mentioned. ...and I am not the only one.

Something to remember!
wink.gif

Apr 6, 2008 at 6:13 PM Post #32 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am assuming I will get no reply to the PM, but you will eventually post for sale what I was interested in, and I'll be asleep or away from my computer when some other random person buys it before me. Probably almost as unpleasant, but maybe not quite.

I don't necessarily sell to the first person who PMs, when it's something that is limited in availability. But what makes you so certain that isn't going to be one of the phones that I keep? That is what is so annoying to me, people who won't wait for me to decide which ones I will to sell, because they possess psychic abilities to know which ones I will keep and which ones I will sell.

Apr 6, 2008 at 6:17 PM Post #33 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Exactly!
I personally don't bother people who state a price shipped to US, and no mention about international sales. Cause I figure they don't want to go there, or else they would have mentioned. ...and I am not the only one.

Something to remember!
wink.gif

It is a tradeoff. If I specifically mention it, I will get a lot of PMs from those other kind of people I mentioned, who are the precise reason why I don't normally offer international shipping. But you should know for cool people like you, I am always willing to make exceptions like that.

Apr 6, 2008 at 6:28 PM Post #35 of 91
hmm I made a PM to you inquiring about your opinion on k601's
I guess it was a very bad timing as now that I see you're selling much of your headfi equipment.
Good luck on all your sales!

Apr 6, 2008 at 6:38 PM Post #38 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fitz I'd like to let you know that there are a few phones I'm very interested in. Should I PM you?

Yeah of course Steve, by all means.

Apr 6, 2008 at 6:38 PM Post #39 of 91
You know Fitz I wish you good luck with the sale mate but if you think people asking about shipping outside your country, or heaven for-fend, asking what you are selling is "impolite" you obviously need to keep these cans a lot more than I want to buy them.

When buying I am the customer and expect to be treated with courtesy. I don't expect to have to beg someone to sell me their wares. You keep them mate count me out

Apr 6, 2008 at 6:44 PM Post #40 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by Karlos /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You know Fitz I wish you good luck with the sale mate butif you think people asking about shipping outside your country, or heaven for-fend, asking what you are selling is "impolite" you obviously need to keep these cans a lot more than I want to buy them.

When buying I am the customer and expect to be treated with courtesy. I don't expect to have to beg someone to sell me their wares. You keep them mate count me out

Which is exactly not what I said or think at all. However, I certainly don't sell to people who send me messages where they tell me I am going to ship it to them internationally, and usually for significantly less than my original asking price. If you don't think that is "impolite," then you certainly wouldn't be anybody I would ever do business with in the first place.

Apr 6, 2008 at 6:46 PM Post #42 of 91
It bothers me that some people don't understand that Fitz isn't selling them to get rid of them. How about a little respect for the seller?

Apr 6, 2008 at 6:51 PM Post #43 of 91
All i'm hoping for is k400/k500 frame parts, up to a whole (empty) frame i suppose . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back