I want some good looking headphones.
Jul 19, 2013 at 8:14 PM Post #166 of 171
Quote:
Color way as in color of the phones? I'm confused o.O I like the darker sound signature and I got gunmetal black.

To me these headphones were the best quality in a style>durability>sound fashion. In no ways am I saying these have better sound quality than any other cans at these range because I know there are a few sub $80~ that debateably sound better but these fit my needs.

Cool, you got the black one? Man, the gunmetal black looks way better than pearl white. Good for you! 
biggrin.gif

Jul 19, 2013 at 9:24 PM Post #167 of 171
The hammerhead pro from Razer are a great bass-heavy set that produces a good chunk of audio power. That's the thing you want for metal :D The dudes bulit it from aircraft material look!
[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/g21LT-5ND4E[/VIDEO]

Jul 20, 2013 at 12:18 AM Post #168 of 171
   Cool, you got the black one? Man, the gunmetal black looks way better than pearl white. Good for you! 
biggrin.gif

Actually, Val's told me that there is a very slight (probably mostly imperceptible) difference between the white and other versions. Believe it or not, there's a certain property in the white paint that aids in the damping of the bass, so it gets very slightly deeper and more controlled...which you could probably do much better by using more substantial damping materials, but fun fact.

Jul 20, 2013 at 12:41 AM Post #169 of 171
Actually, Val's told me that there is a very slight (probably mostly imperceptible) difference between the white and other versions. Believe it or not, there's a certain property in the white paint that aids in the damping of the bass, so it gets very slightly deeper and more controlled...which you could probably do much better by using more substantial damping materials, but fun fact.

Actually it's the pads that make the difference. The Grey ones that are on the white headphones are just softer from the dyes used. Allegedly. Lol.

Jul 20, 2013 at 1:58 AM Post #170 of 171
That'd make a little more sense. I didn't think they'd go through the trouble of painting the insides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back