I want some good looking headphones.
Jul 5, 2013 at 12:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 171

Mach Supremacy

100+ Head-Fier
Alright alright I know "hey c0*k sucker there's a search bar you know!" Yes, yes I know and I looked through about 10 pages for a good thread. I'm also on mobile, I have no access to a computer so this is very hard to type.

I'm looking for over or on ear headphones around the ~$100 range. Closed. But the main thing I want is good looks. I'm a stylish dude that loves his music, but I want more than ear buds.

I want nice bass for electronic music, my favorites are daft punk, artists like datsik, etc. I also listen to some alt. Like Radiohead, muse, etc. And finally heavy metal bands. These will be the genres I use these for.

I've been really eyeing the crossfade LP. On here there's a lot of bad reviews, and then a few good reviews that say all the bad reviews are bull****. I love the looks and would wear them around my neck to school, etc. I want FLASH. Something that'll catch peoples eye like beats once did.

Currently I'm using senn hd439 and I love them to death. I also got an e6 amp to go with it.

I'd be listening to music on a iPod touch, GS3, Sony Walkman, and any other player I get. Also gaming through a hookup to my ps3.

Please respond, I want suggestions please... I just turned 16 and got a little birthday money. If all else fails I'll just yolo it and buy LP'S for 106$ on amazon (even though they have been known to go down to 75) I just want good looking headphones with decent sound!

Jul 5, 2013 at 1:30 AM Post #8 of 171
Hi!

How about the Aiaiai Capital? I love my TMA-1 and the looks of the capital is shure nice and they are splashproof as well, for hanging around your neck when it starts raining! I don't know how they sound though!

You get the Philips M1 for that price a well. These I would have bought if it hasn't happened, that I got the TMA-1 cheap! Another nice one I tried would be the Philips Uptown!

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

MoWe

Jul 5, 2013 at 10:21 AM Post #9 of 171
Up your budget to 300 for some real headphones and then we can suggest many more.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You make suggestion YOU like design wise and people can then comment / rate.

Skullcandy Aviator are good looking and sound pretty good too. 130 to 150.

Jul 5, 2013 at 10:38 AM Post #12 of 171
Might go to a fashion site or somdthing

Jul 5, 2013 at 10:43 AM Post #13 of 171
You are asking for fashion advise in a hobby oriented forum. No one can say what is "stylish" to you.

Never heard the LPs. I would wait a little, save up and get something like the M80 if you like that style. Buy used from the Sale/Trade forums.

Jul 5, 2013 at 12:37 PM Post #15 of 171
Eh.. I know a guy with mutual friends as me who has them and my friends all say they don't sound all that great... They look neat though, I'll give them that. (Personally, I can't vouche for the sound quality though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back