I think I got scammed.. any advice?
Mar 3, 2009 at 8:36 PM Post #61 of 105
"My apologies, been super busy. They've been sent. I left tracking number at other place of living, so I'll give that to you tomorrow."

Mar 5, 2009 at 7:39 PM Post #65 of 105
He still didn't give me a tracking number.. I'll see what paypal dispute can do for me on the 7th.

Mar 5, 2009 at 9:04 PM Post #68 of 105
OP, it's time to make a post in his feedback thread, with a link to this thread. You can edit it if your package arrives. There are people who sold him stuff in that thread - I suggest you contact them and try to get his address/phone number. Then you can apply a bit more pressure, and we can help.

Hellacious D, it is time for you to step up and post an explanation in this thread.

Mar 5, 2009 at 9:20 PM Post #69 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by acidbasement /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OP, it's time to make a post in his feedback thread, with a link to this thread. You can edit it if your package arrives. There are people who sold him stuff in that thread - I suggest you contact them and try to get his address/phone number. Then you can apply a bit more pressure, and we can help.

Hellacious D, it is time for you to step up and post an explanation in this thread.

X2.

Mar 6, 2009 at 2:11 AM Post #70 of 105
Quote:

Even the name Hellacious D should be a dead giveaway,it just dos not sound right.

Mar 6, 2009 at 2:56 AM Post #71 of 105
Quote:

where are these 'feedback threads' out of curiosity?

Mar 6, 2009 at 3:23 AM Post #72 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeftyGorilla /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just make sure you post in his feedback that he went 3 days without Head-Fi.
eek.gif

What, people can resist the pull of head-fi for more then 12 hours.

Quote:

Originally Posted by m0ofassa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
where are these 'feedback threads' out of curiosity?

Buyer/Seller Feedback - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

smily_headphones1.gif
Sometimes these things happen, i've had laptop issues but have luckily had another computer I can use recently. This however would not normally be the case. Normally if my laptop broke down I would be able to access the internet maybe once or twice a week.

Mar 8, 2009 at 5:33 PM Post #74 of 105
Ok well I left the feedback a few days ago. So far he has not replied to me once. On paypal: We were able to recover $16.78 CAD from the seller and processed a refund to you. Other than that I'm waiting for seller to communicate or another few weeks for Visa to investigate.

Mar 8, 2009 at 5:47 PM Post #75 of 105
Well that sucks man. Out your money for a "few weeks" and no new phones either? Wow, I'll just never get why this happens. The dude should be banned from the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back