Quote:

Originally Posted by HiGHFLYiN9
Xbox Live Gamertag = HiGHFLYiN9
wink.gif

You up for some PGR3?

Mar 26, 2006 at 6:00 AM Post #18 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by RnB180
dude is there a head fi team on xbox live?
how many people are in it?

Thats what I would like to know.

So Myo, when are you gonna get a 360?
biggrin.gif

Mar 26, 2006 at 10:01 PM Post #23 of 46
Man any idea when this thing will get a bit cheaper? I've been itching to get one but don't wanna front that kind of cash on it just yet.

Mar 26, 2006 at 10:03 PM Post #24 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by bpm2000
Man any idea when this thing will get a bit cheaper? I've been itching to get one but don't wanna front that kind of cash on it just yet.

I wouldn't expect it to get much cheaper anytime soon. I'm sure there will be a price drop around the time that the PS3 comes out though.

Mar 27, 2006 at 2:00 AM Post #25 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoZX
I wouldn't expect it to get much cheaper anytime soon. I'm sure there will be a price drop around the time that the PS3 comes out though.

So November 2006 =D

Mar 27, 2006 at 2:35 AM Post #26 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by rx7_fan
So November 2006 =D

I wouldn't hold my breath.
biggrin.gif

Mar 27, 2006 at 2:49 AM Post #27 of 46
I'll wait for the Nintendo Revolution. I heard of innovative, but that thing is way ahead of the gaming consol league. The cheapest out of all three (299 USD), but only 5 times better from the Gamecube graphics. (we don't need 20 times the original like the ps3 or the 360; pointless waste of money).

The PS3 will be WAY too expensive (remember how expensive the ps2 was when it first came out? $900 CDN).

Though the Microsoft live thing DOES keep it ahead. But so does the wi-fi on the DS against PSP.

The weird thing about the 360 is that it can only play SOME games from the original XBOX. Why not all of it? I dunno why Microsoft chose this method.

Mar 27, 2006 at 3:45 AM Post #28 of 46
A few qualms with your post...

1) The PS3 will be too expensive, but the PS2 was not $900 when it came out. I bought it on launch day for $499.
2) Since when is better graphics a bad thing? I'll take 20x better graphics over 5x any day of the week. (that's assuming these measurements make any sense to begin with)
3) Both the DS and the PSP have wifi
4) While backwards compatability is a great thing and should be built into every new system, it makes no difference to me. I don't want to play old games. That's why I bought a new system. Apparenyly MS needs to program emulators for the older games, hence the limited list. Why emulate Barbies Horse Adventure?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nsjong
I'll wait for the Nintendo Revolution. I heard of innovative, but that thing is way ahead of the gaming consol league. The cheapest out of all three (299 USD), but only 5 times better from the Gamecube graphics. (we don't need 20 times the original like the ps3 or the 360; pointless waste of money).

The PS3 will be WAY too expensive (remember how expensive the ps2 was when it first came out? $900 CDN).

Though the Microsoft live thing DOES keep it ahead. But so does the wi-fi on the DS against PSP.

The weird thing about the 360 is that it can only play SOME games from the original XBOX. Why not all of it? I dunno why Microsoft chose this method.

Mar 27, 2006 at 4:19 AM Post #29 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsjong

i got my ps2 for usd 300 launch day

they are using emulation software so they do not have a patch for all the games

Mar 27, 2006 at 4:56 AM Post #30 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeek
A few qualms with your post...

1) The PS3 will be too expensive, but the PS2 was not $900 when it came out. I bought it on launch day for $499.
2) Since when is better graphics a bad thing? I'll take 20x better graphics over 5x any day of the week. (that's assuming these measurements make any sense to begin with)
3) Both the DS and the PSP have wifi
4) While backwards compatability is a great thing and should be built into every new system, it makes no difference to me. I don't want to play old games. That's why I bought a new system. Apparenyly MS needs to program emulators for the older games, hence the limited list. Why emulate Barbies Horse Adventure?

I was talking CDN. At COSTCO. It was 799.99 when I saw it and I went there quite often.

And would you spend an extra $300 - 500 just for improvement on graphics which won't make much difference anyways? WOW, a few more pixels!
rolleyes.gif

DS wi-fi is way more interactive than the PSP wi-fi.

It's because that you don't appreciate the older generation of games much that you don't care about backwards compatability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back