I love my Denon C751's
Jul 25, 2010 at 6:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Apple254

100+ Head-Fier
This is a fairly pointless post. Anyway, I got my Denon's over a year and a half ago now and while I did have to return a pair due to a faulty cable, I feel they are exceedingly good. For a mere forty pounds more than apple buds, I truly feel I have a brilliant pair of earphones that (obviously) outshine all stock ear buds by several country mile's.

I haven't been on here for a while so I am sure Westone have released new IEM's and Shure have probably updated there SE line, but I think these Denon's should be recommended more. They are warm and have good clarity and yes they lack a bit of a sparkly treble but that doesn't bother me too much. I really do love them, while I have felt the urge to upgrade to IE8's, that is purely because Head-Fi forum posters are so dam convincing and there was so much hype when they were first released!

So, to anyone that has a tight budget of around eighty quid, grab yourself a pair of C751's, you might just fall in love with them.

Jul 25, 2010 at 9:46 PM Post #2 of 2

Quote:
This is a fairly pointless post. Anyway, I got my Denon's over a year and a half ago now and while I did have to return a pair due to a faulty cable, I feel they are exceedingly good. For a mere forty pounds more than apple buds, I truly feel I have a brilliant pair of earphones that (obviously) outshine all stock ear buds by several country mile's.

I haven't been on here for a while so I am sure Westone have released new IEM's and Shure have probably updated there SE line, but I think these Denon's should be recommended more. They are warm and have good clarity and yes they lack a bit of a sparkly treble but that doesn't bother me too much. I really do love them, while I have felt the urge to upgrade to IE8's, that is purely because Head-Fi forum posters are so dam convincing and there was so much hype when they were first released!

So, to anyone that has a tight budget of around eighty quid, grab yourself a pair of C751's, you might just fall in love with them.

Well, there are too many iem better than ibud within that price range. So it isn't surprising at all. As for IE8, if you don't like warm sound, get fx700. It's super fun and sparkly. Did I mention how bass on this thing sound awesome? I was listening to O SAYA (Slum dog soundtrack) the other day, boy, I forgot it was an IEM producing this kind of bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back