I like Todd
Jan 28, 2004 at 3:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

Silby

100+ Head-Fier
Hey all,

I have had nothing but positive dealings with Todd. I would even prefer buying from him than straight from the manufacturer because of the customer service you are assured and the generous 30 day money back guarantee. I ended up sending 2 amps back and he was totally cool.

So I just wanted to publicly say that I like Todd.

Cheers,
Silby

Jan 28, 2004 at 8:08 AM Post #3 of 22
Get a room
biggrin.gif

Jan 29, 2004 at 10:02 AM Post #6 of 22
True words have been spoken. Todd is an awesome person to deal with, and we all like him.

Jan 31, 2004 at 5:01 PM Post #9 of 22
I am not going to get into the specifics of it, as it is slightly embarrassing, but I just want to say that Todd is THE NICEST RETAILER EVER. This is for more than the reasons that I started this thread. Let me make it clear to anybody who is concerned about customer service because there is no big corporation backing him up is crazy. In the case I am referring to above, I was a total fault, and Todd took all the damage, without even getting mad!!! He simply explained what needed to be done so that it wouldn't happen again (as he would have to charge me - something he had every right to do this time), and even consoled me for feeling bad about what happened!!!! My experience with Denon and Tweeter (both huge names in audio) have been arduous and time consuming and rarely resulting in a satisfactory response.
If you are thinking of getting some gear, get it from Todd.

I should again state that the only relationship I have with Todd is that of a grateful and satisfied customer (I have never even met the guy in real life) and that all of my praise for him and TTVJ is based on experiences I have had as a internet/phone order customer.

And to Todd,
you really are the best. I am genuinely grateful for the way you have treated me. I assure you that you have a lifelong customer.

With the highest regards

-Silby

Jan 31, 2004 at 9:25 PM Post #10 of 22
Yeah, Todd is the man --

I bought my ER-4P and P to S adapter from him not too long ago.
smily_headphones1.gif

Too bad the left driver went kaput one day and it wasn't a filter problem.

I would have contacted you concerning the problem if it was within your warrantee time, but it was obviously a little too late, considering the problem became an issue 3 months after I bought them.

But it had nothing to do with Todd; I was just unlucky, I guess.
I just sent them back to Etymotic so they could fix them for me.

Anyways Todd, I plan on buying an Emmeline HR-2 from you around June (graduation) -- do you order socketed op-amp's for this amplifier as per a customer's request? I am looking to get a pair of OPA627BP's and a pair of AD-8065's soldered to Brown Dog adapters in addition to the standard AD-797's.

Is this possible, Todd? Please say yes.
smily_headphones1.gif

BANGPOD

Feb 1, 2004 at 3:42 AM Post #11 of 22
Todd always takes out the time to answer my questions, even when I can tell he was busy. He even drove through a snowstorm to get to FedEx on time, so I could get my stuff a day earlier.
...And he spent an hour or two on the phone with me, setting up my system, after normal business hours.
If everyone did business like that, the world would be a better place (sort of like Pleasantville).

Feb 2, 2004 at 3:26 PM Post #12 of 22
Ya, Todd is a cool dude, no doubt. Lots of love threads here to prove it. Tubes, you've a gas, man! "Get a room." How funny...

Feb 16, 2004 at 11:17 AM Post #13 of 22
This should be moved to TIO. Things could get a little too hot for the regular forums.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 16, 2004 at 3:01 PM Post #14 of 22
Quote:

Get a room
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Yes we all love Todd... Todd will lead us to a new golden age of audio nirvana.

Looks like we will have a hard time finding a big enough room... yes, take it outside
evil_smiley.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back