I keep getting robbed by this 13 year old.
Jun 15, 2008 at 7:32 PM Post #46 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by pez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[...] you can just whip out a 20-Gauge mini-to-mini cable and claim you're a ninja.

Nothing less from an Head-fier!

You should try to resolve this matter, you have nothing (anymore) to lose in this. Just leave it be and it will become bigger since the kid seem to always go further (opening sealed games) so what's next? Taking your CDs from their cases?

Jun 15, 2008 at 7:46 PM Post #47 of 65
Quote:

Yeah, I'm 16 and I don't consider myself a complete d-b, but then again, that's me...He'll probably sick some of his older 14 year old friends on you, and you can just whip out a 20-Gauge mini-to-mini cable and claim you're a ninja.

We just hate you because you're young. Nothing more, nothing less.
tongue.gif

Jun 15, 2008 at 9:46 PM Post #48 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by analogbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
tongue.gif

I don't know. It could be that most teens just are d-bags.

Jun 15, 2008 at 9:58 PM Post #49 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by M0T0XGUY /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They're d-bags because they're young. ::Locks all the doors::

Jun 15, 2008 at 10:35 PM Post #50 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by M0T0XGUY /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey! I hope im not a d-bag!

Anyways, id say cut off his hands. Maybe then it will teach him to appreciate what he has and not feel the need to steal. On the other hand, you would be forcing him to learn no skills with his feet or new prosthetic hands

Jun 15, 2008 at 11:26 PM Post #53 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snicewicz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyways, id say cut off his hands. Maybe then it will teach him to appreciate what he has and not feel the need to steal. On the other hand, you would be forcing him to learn no skills with his feet or new prosthetic hands

I'm speaking generally, of course. I'm 15 and don't consider myself obnoxious or particularly emotional, but I can't say the same for too many others in my area.

Jun 16, 2008 at 3:04 AM Post #54 of 65
Quote:

tongue.gif

And because our hair still grows long
wink.gif
. I've actually got some old 20 gauge speakers cable you can use...*get's shipping box ready with prepaid postage*.
biggrin.gif

Jun 16, 2008 at 3:38 AM Post #55 of 65
Quote:

And because our hair still grows long
wink.gif

That explains why I hate emo kids.

Jun 16, 2008 at 3:43 AM Post #56 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snicewicz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You'd also be giving him free disability compensation for life. D=

Jun 16, 2008 at 4:01 AM Post #57 of 65
Ryokan, a Zen master, lived the simplest kind of life in a little hut at the foot of a mountain. One evening a thief visited the hut only to discover there was nothing to steal.

Ryokan returned and caught him. "You may have come a long way to visit me, " he told the prowler, "and you should not return empty-handed. Please take my clothes as a gift."

The thief was bewildered. He took the clothes and slunk away.

Ryokan sat naked, watching the moon. "Poor fellow," he mused, "I wish I could give him this beautiful moon."

Jun 16, 2008 at 11:55 AM Post #58 of 65
Quote:

That explains why I hate emo kids.

this is actually quite funny, my girlfriend wants to straighten my hair once it's long enough. But I prefer to keep it ********* brutal in my music tastes
wink.gif

Jun 16, 2008 at 12:14 PM Post #59 of 65
Pez you describe your style as screwing brutal yet are called after a sweet that was dispensed by cartoon characters for the main part.
just a thought!
You're right though i am jealous of your ability to grow hair!! 31 next week and only signs of hair growth i have are those starting to come out my nose lol

Jun 16, 2008 at 4:22 PM Post #60 of 65
lol, haha I guess you're right, i'm don't just listen to heavy stuff, yes I still listen to the emo music a little bit, but I'm not emo. IDK, I guess I'm still in the confused stage, eh? Nose hairs, huh? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back