I keep getting robbed by this 13 year old.
Jun 14, 2008 at 8:42 AM Post #31 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
- Take all your GBA cartridges out, stash them somewhere else (not in your room), and re-fill every box with a note that says "Gimme my games back you thief!"

or

- Postal-mail an anonymous note addressed to the kid with a note that says "I know where you live and who your parents are, now gimme my games back or I will kick you in the nuts and sic Kirosia & Rednamalas1 on you!"

hey hey, Kirosia does all the nutcracking, I'll be too busy with a camcorder
biggrin.gif

Jun 14, 2008 at 9:47 AM Post #32 of 65
I would mention it to the kid's parents. It wont make things weird between your mom and her friends would it? Could be too embarassing for some... spotlight effect aint no joke. If that's a worry, just leave a note kindly asking for the games back.

Jun 14, 2008 at 10:02 AM Post #33 of 65
have a 'friendly excursion' with him at the nearest juvenile detention centre

Jun 14, 2008 at 10:03 AM Post #34 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by fordgtlover /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You could try ringing his parents and tell them that he 'borrowed' some games from your collection while you were off at school and you would like to get them back. Tell them the titles and leave it with them.

Don't accuse him of stealing or they'll get pissed off at you (parents tend to believe their own kids are angels).

If the **** hits the fan as a result of him denying taking them or whatever, just say 'they were there when I wnet away and now they're not, and you had assumed that he had borrowed them - who else could have?'

My 2 cents at least.

This one should do the trick nicely...
Simple and effective
wink.gif

Jun 14, 2008 at 11:10 AM Post #37 of 65
Buy a DS and take all the empty cases to the kids house and present them to his parents as a gift as you know that he has a GBA!!
hopefully they will be there when he opens up the cases (all with previously mentioned THIEF notes inside )and get the hint that their son is a dirty theiving lil brat!! Hell the fright might even get his just dropped balls to pull back up!!

Jun 14, 2008 at 11:37 PM Post #41 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdeadfolx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
leave a note in a gameboy case saying, "Quit stealing my games, *child's name here*, or I will beat your ass. I have included this nude photo of your mother as punishment." And of course include a nude photo of his mother.

Absolutely
mad.gif

Jun 14, 2008 at 11:45 PM Post #42 of 65
Quote:

I have included this nude photo of your mother as punishment." And of course include a nude photo of his mother.

What if he's, you know... freaky

Jun 15, 2008 at 8:40 AM Post #44 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks
mad.gif
tongue.gif

Yeah, sucks, take Kirosia's advice i think
biggrin.gif

It's not your fault! It's a result of you being what, 15 years old? Give it a couple years and you'll meet other 15 year olds and you'll realize how big of d-bags they are and you'll ask yourself: was I really like that?

JK. There are exceptions and since you're on head-fi I'm sure you fit into that category!

On the subject of this kid. Confront him face to face, the convo should go something like this:

You: Bring me back my games or I'll beat yo @$$!
Him: Oh no! I'm in some real $hit now!

Jun 15, 2008 at 7:24 PM Post #45 of 65
Yeah, I'm 16 and I don't consider myself a complete d-b, but then again, that's me...He'll probably sick some of his older 14 year old friends on you, and you can just whip out a 20-Gauge mini-to-mini cable and claim you're a ninja.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back