I hit the Zune/Woot jackpot!
Oct 27, 2007 at 8:42 AM Post #18 of 35
Ah lucky! I was willing to pay $85 for a Zune, but I would've wanted a black one. Looks like if I ordered late enough, I could've gotten it... and more, too!
tongue.gif

Congrats.

Oct 27, 2007 at 9:14 AM Post #19 of 35
Amazing deal, and huge kudos to Woot for being such a reputable company. They really seem like good folk.

However, the fact that they had those accessory packs to begin with is relevant as well: I'll bet we'll be seeing the old Zune accessories cleared out through Woot very soon, as Microsoft makes way for the new designs. We'll see.
wink.gif

Oct 27, 2007 at 10:22 AM Post #20 of 35
woot has really good customer service, they shipped mine off about 5 days after i put in my order.
sent me an email apologizing that they shipped it late and didn't charge me for the shipping.

definitely buying from them again in the future

Oct 27, 2007 at 11:48 AM Post #21 of 35
Woot is pretty great. And you are a lucky lucky dog, my friend.

Oct 27, 2007 at 2:54 PM Post #22 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trastan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Amazing deal, and huge kudos to Woot for being such a reputable company. They really seem like good folk.

However, the fact that they had those accessory packs to begin with is relevant as well: I'll bet we'll be seeing the old Zune accessories cleared out through Woot very soon, as Microsoft makes way for the new designs. We'll see.
wink.gif

I do know that every accessory that works on the current Zune (now called the Zune 30) will work on the new Zunes, and visa versa. It's the opposite of the iPod model of doing business.

Oct 27, 2007 at 3:03 PM Post #23 of 35
Yes, that is customer service. Kudos to Woot!

Btw, how's the Zune remote? I've never seen one.

Oct 27, 2007 at 3:23 PM Post #24 of 35
Congrats. It does seem Woot has been making inventory errors lately (said by someone with an unusable Steelsound non-USB headphone received yesterday). That said they've also been pretty good about fixing the problems too.

Oct 27, 2007 at 4:11 PM Post #25 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by jpelg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, that is customer service. Kudos to Woot!

Btw, how's the Zune remote? I've never seen one.

I'll let you know when I receive it.

Oct 28, 2007 at 1:20 AM Post #27 of 35
Zune battery is replaceable as the iPod. Even better, Zune 30 battery is compatible with 5.5G 80GB batteries.

Oct 28, 2007 at 1:34 AM Post #28 of 35
That's pretty interesting, considering you can pick up an 850mAh Zune battery for about 1/3 the cost of an 850mAh iPod 5.5G battery! Very good to know for iPod users, particularly.

It's VERY easy to get at the Zune battery. All you need to do is take off two screws and pop the case open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back