I have been accused of scamming!
Mar 4, 2012 at 12:12 PM Post #32 of 50
Can.t be any worse than what has happened to you already, this weekend...{heating system}

I wouldn't worry about it..Paypal will look at your long history ,which I'm sure is perfect.

Stay warm,
Mike

Mar 4, 2012 at 12:48 PM Post #35 of 50
Doesn't paypal just take the money back anyways?  Even if you disappear?

Mar 30, 2012 at 6:48 AM Post #37 of 50
Update

He sent back the headphones. I am jut a high school student(secondary school). There is no way I can raise funds. Therefore I have 2 options

1)if he doesn't say anything, I will pretend as though nothing happen

2) return him the headphones and ask him to sell it himself

Mar 31, 2012 at 7:26 PM Post #39 of 50
So, you're saying you can't refund the money?

Mar 31, 2012 at 8:52 PM Post #40 of 50
Yes because I am angry. Maybe I deserve to refund him half. But never the full amount

When he sent it back. It's was filled with cigerette ash. And it's stinks like hell. He also took all my warranty documents away. Plastic cover also.
Why should I give him the full refund. I WILL get him to sell it himself IF he wants the money. So that he can bear his own consequence. :mad:

Apr 1, 2012 at 8:12 AM Post #41 of 50
The guy seems like a real idiot. From what he said on the messages ("compensate me for my time" sounds like someone trying hard to sound snobbish) and now returning your headphones in a purposedly bad state and without the warranty. Maybe contact Paypal with some pics of the ash in the headphones and notocing that he did not send back the other warranty?

Apr 1, 2012 at 8:18 AM Post #42 of 50
Thanks lizard king. I really appreciate that reply. I will kind of admit 2 flaws of me

1)not stating no refund available
2)not checking

But somehow I swore that the headphones are perfectly fine before I send. There was even a smell of "newness". Now it's just cigerette smells. :frowning2:

Either way, I won't give in. I still not gonna give the refund. I don't deserve to keep what he destroyed

Apr 1, 2012 at 11:53 AM Post #43 of 50
If you were paid using Paypal and the seller files a Paypal dispute and wins, I'm pretty sure you have no choice in the matter unfortunately. Since the Paypal account is tied to a bank account, I'm pretty sure the money will be taken out of that account whether you want it to be or not.

If the buyer returned what were essentially like-new headphones to you in that state you describe, he must be a total ass of a person. If I were you I would have simply refused the package, as now it's going to end up costing more money to ship them back.

Apr 1, 2012 at 3:32 PM Post #44 of 50
Did you report this guy to a moderator? It won't help you, but it will hopefully give future sellers one less scammer to worry about.

Apr 1, 2012 at 6:57 PM Post #45 of 50
If you were paid using Paypal and the seller files a Paypal dispute and wins, I'm pretty sure you have no choice in the matter unfortunately. Since the Paypal account is tied to a bank account, I'm pretty sure the money will be taken out of that account whether you want it to be or not.

If the buyer returned what were essentially like-new headphones to you in that state you describe, he must be a total ass of a person. If I were you I would have simply refused the package, as now it's going to end up costing more money to ship them back.

Ya. It's tied to the bank acc. Not mine but my cousin. And she is really innocent O.o. If he ask for the money I will send him(the cans) back. Then warn him not to send it back, if not he would really not get it back.

Lol, this is my first sale online EVER and he totally ruin it :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back