I hate to wait...
May 5, 2007 at 1:59 AM Post #47 of 130
Hahaha, another satisfied customer!
tongue.gif

May 5, 2007 at 2:17 AM Post #48 of 130
A couple months ago, after talking to Ray on the phone for about 20 minutes, I overnighted a personal check. Without waiting for it to clear, without my asking him, Ray immediately shipped a Hornet to me.

Ray, I'm seriously thinking about trying your phono-stage!
wink.gif

-m

May 5, 2007 at 5:09 AM Post #50 of 130
Wow GAD, you had a Hornet on pre-order as well?
Now you have the SR-71 coming from me as well...

I see someone has been busy since joining not even 1 month ago.
Sorry 'bout your wallet indeed!
biggrin.gif

May 5, 2007 at 2:17 PM Post #53 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The good news is that today, 200 Hornets were delivered as they were promised & we will start shipping this coming Monday.

WOOHOO!!!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Very good news, indeed!

May 5, 2007 at 6:24 PM Post #55 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Mr. Schock....
I do apologize for the delay of the Hornets. Delay that I had no control over. I was told they were going to be delivered the day I promised you, but one of the machines developed some problems & that delayed the delivery for another week. I only reflect to you & other friends what I have been told.
Then we had the San Jose National meet that I was away from my computer & e-mails for one week. When I got home I was shocked to find out endless e-mails over 1000 or more.
I am sure you know that no one recieved any Hornets becuase there is none available, so it is not that I ignored you my friend. I really want to answer all my e-mail on time & I try my best, if I do answer reapeted e-mails, I won't be able to built any amps. Please don't take this post in an offensive way, I do try my best & sometimes my best is not enough. I know you have few posts & you might be new to head-fi, may be, but I do care about every call I recieve & every e-mail that I do get. You might have called me when I was in the National meet, other wise I am always available to answer the phone, unless I am in a head-fi meet. Please if you feel that I put you down for any reason I do apologize & will gladly refund your money, with interest, if you so wish. The good news is that today, 200 Hornets were delivered as they were promised & we will start shipping this coming Monday. I do want to let my fiends know that they have to be a little understanding as almost all the 200 Hornets are sold, I have to put them together. I also have to ship on the first come first serve bases.
Thanks
Ray Samuels

Mr. Samuels,
1000+ e-mails!!!!
That's the double edged sword for taking a much needed, un-plugged, mini-vacation. I feel that recharging your batteries and reconnecting with your friends and clients in San Jose clearly overshadows the impetuousness of a few. But I know that you will disagree because you feel that every client is important--old school, "my word is my bond" stuff (great stuff btw). But...
DUDE, don't have a heart attack (quite literally) over this, we need you and your passion for this industry.

"I love you, man," now where's my Tomahawk??!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

May 5, 2007 at 6:45 PM Post #56 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by DjSchock /img/forum/go_quote.gif
-Revised

Sometimes I hold material items higher than they should be and my impatience gets the best of me. And to assume that there are no circumstances in life is futile. – my bad. I will say that Ray Samuels is a caring person and of the highest caliber. My order and questions were taken care of gracefully; all that was required on my part was a little understanding.

Thanks Ray.
G-d bless

------
Proverbs 5: “My son, give attention to my wisdom, Incline your ear to my understanding; That you may observe discretion and your lips may reserve knowledge...”

DJShock; Thank you for your revision. Peace-out (is that still part of the DJ vernacular?).

May 5, 2007 at 6:59 PM Post #57 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by DjSchock /img/forum/go_quote.gif
-Revised

Sometimes I hold material items higher than they should be and my impatience gets the best of me. And to assume that there are no circumstances in life is futile. – my bad. I will say that Ray Samuels is a caring person and of the highest caliber. My order and questions were taken care of gracefully; all that was required on my part was a little understanding.

Nicely done.

GAD

May 5, 2007 at 10:18 PM Post #58 of 130
just for curiosity's sake, those that are waiting for a hornet should post the date they ordered (and paid). not to make it sound like the xin post (you know the one, i am part of it too), but just for ****'s and giggles. also what color did you guys get?. i ordered and paid for a dark green hornet on 04/09/07. how about you guys?

May 8, 2007 at 1:20 AM Post #59 of 130
So now I've really done it to myself. In my confused state of waiting, I tried to feel better by buying an SR71 and some DT-880s in the FS forums. The problem is now I'm waiting for all three!

I need me some instant gratification! Maybe I'll go buy some music tomorow...

GAD

May 8, 2007 at 2:57 AM Post #60 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by GAD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So now I've really done it to myself. In my confused state of waiting, I tried to feel better by buying an SR71 and some DT-880s in the FS forums. The problem is now I'm waiting for all three!

I need me some instant gratification! Maybe I'll go buy some music tomorow...

GAD

Little patiance my friend. Lots of them were shipped tonight via fed-ex.
Tommorrow, the internationals will be going out.
Ray Samuels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back