I hate to wait...
May 12, 2007 at 4:36 AM Post #121 of 130
You know, I have the Senn HD-650s, 580s, and the Beyer DT-880s. I also have Ety ER4ps, but I'll leave them out of this for now.

The HD650s were perfection for me. Suddenly with the XP7 driving, the Beyers are different cans! I'm starting to understand why some people have so many different kinds.

GAD

May 12, 2007 at 4:41 AM Post #122 of 130
There is always more or modded!!!

May 12, 2007 at 5:07 AM Post #124 of 130
ATTA BOY, THAT IS THE HEAD-FI ATTITUDE

May 12, 2007 at 8:23 PM Post #125 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by rgbyhkr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just placed my order yesterday for a Black "M". Eager to receive it and put it through its paces as this will be my first serious go around at better quality, truly portable sound.

Jeff

I just hope mine makes it as part of this batch of 200. From reading other posts here, it looks like I should know by next week if Ray's pace continues. I have some balanced 701s coming Monday as well so I could have 2 new toys to play with. That'll tide me over while Mikhail works on another project for me.
biggrin.gif

Jeff

Jun 24, 2007 at 9:42 AM Post #126 of 130
If they were Coach handbags (similar in price) you would have one of each for whatever you had on when you went out that day. Just a thought.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Too many choices...I was considering a Hornet, then the Tomahawk. I wanted green, then silver, then green, then silver, no RED! yeah, red
blink.gif
I still might get a TH.

Jun 24, 2007 at 2:43 PM Post #127 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by slwiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If they were Coach handbags (similar in price) you would have one of each for whatever you had on when you went out that day. Just a thought.

HA! Yes, that's true. I hadn't thought about it that way...so this all means that my wife will totally understand when I buy 4 colors then right....right??
rs1smile.gif

Jun 24, 2007 at 2:49 PM Post #128 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
HA! Yes, that's true. I hadn't thought about it that way...so this all means that my wife will totally understand when I buy 4 colors then right....right??
rs1smile.gif

Yea, right! NOT...But Ray Samuels would love you.

Jun 25, 2007 at 10:44 AM Post #130 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by GAD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I want my Hornet. I want my Hornet. I want my Hornet. I want my Hornet.
blink.gif

I guess the anticipation is the fun part. After you finally got it, it's like....eh ok...now what (is next)...
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back