I HATE ITUNES AND APPLE!
Jun 23, 2007 at 3:19 PM Post #76 of 100
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky191 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
True lots of people now enjoy low birates, dire earphones and a very narrow music choice via iTunes. Lots of iPod uses have no idea how to use them, and just leave it on shuffle and are happy to look trendy. At least until they break, or the battery fails, or its scratched so badly you can't see the screen anymore. Probably we've have heard music you've never heard or will ever hear. Since when was quantity any useful metric for music?
Any true music fan has one of these not a wimpy iPod...
cool.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Like I said, I probably know more music that you'll ever know, only I don't criticize you for being a self proclaimed expert. Except today because this kind of postings are self serving and silly. If my wife (who os not expert in music) enjoys her music, great for her.Who are you to criticize all these people? Like I said, grow up.

Jun 23, 2007 at 4:56 PM Post #78 of 100
Quote:

Originally Posted by gilency /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Like I said, I probably know more music that you'll ever know, only I don't criticize you for being a self proclaimed expert. Except today because this kind of postings are self serving and silly. If my wife (who os not expert in music) enjoys her music, great for her.Who are you to criticize all these people? Like I said, grow up.

Whats silly and childish is taking a joke, and flame bait thread seriously.
cool.gif
Next we'll have a thread about White iPods sounding better than the Black one.

As for knowing more music (what ever that means) I'm up for a bit of panto.
evil_smiley.gif

Oh no you don't....
biggrin.gif

Jun 23, 2007 at 5:28 PM Post #79 of 100
Must be that time of the month....
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 23, 2007 at 10:13 PM Post #81 of 100
One doesn't dust 78s, he washes them like dishes in a sink.

See ya
Steve

Jun 24, 2007 at 3:39 AM Post #83 of 100
people may hate them or love them but i-tunes is no.3 behind
best buy and walmart in the music game and 100 million
i-pods were sold so far so the masses seem to be enjoying them.

Jun 24, 2007 at 12:00 PM Post #89 of 100
ahaha....thats why you should never buy a ipod...unless your at university and can just copy everyone elses itunes music...

get a zen stone...LOL...maybe you will be happier with that...hahah..

Jun 24, 2007 at 5:08 PM Post #90 of 100
Many of us in the masses have doctoral degrees and are pretty good amateur musicians.....Man, I feel so stupid for liking a well done product....Let me start bashing the masses and Itunes so I fell special....LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back