I can't decide between the re272 and the monster miles davis trumpet ! I need help :)
Sep 1, 2011 at 12:17 AM Post #16 of 26
In truth, I'd go for the Trumpets only because worst comes to worst, you'd be able to sell them back here with ease, and THEN give the 272's a shot, if need be.

Sep 1, 2011 at 12:21 AM Post #17 of 26
Yeah, get the Trumpets. For Christ's sake you work at best buy, so returning them is probably as easy as taking a poop. 

Sep 1, 2011 at 12:23 AM Post #18 of 26
well I did get to try out the trumpets they have demo's... except the tips they were using were for the miles davis *old* which don't fit on the new ones so i had to work them on *took a few mins* lol and yes they have alot of extra tips for use when someone wants to listen to them.

Sep 1, 2011 at 12:27 AM Post #19 of 26
my impression of them were they were honestly the best overall IEM's I've ever heard from low to highs but there seemed to be quite a bit of microphonics but i only found it noticable on 1 song *a perfect circle song can't remember which* and when the volume was at max which I didn't need it to be. I was running it through my ipod touch 4g 64gig honestly i'd probably equal the re272 in those categories if not it's definitely closer to re272 but way better than the RE0 it really put my re0 to shame.

Sep 1, 2011 at 4:15 PM Post #21 of 26

Quote:
I will :) and no i'm not sorry. I'm from miami,florida :) we have a showcase for the monster pro golds and miles davis trumpet in our hometheater section *lol I know it makes no sense* :).

I heard when a BB and Futureshop(here in Canada) employee sell higher end monster stuff they get free swag from monster due to the inflated prices they have.
Employee told me this himself.  When the monster rep swings by, he takes care of them. ( the employee who did the sale(s) )

Sep 2, 2011 at 12:49 AM Post #22 of 26
i've never seen a monster rep in my store to be honest but all headphone companies at best buy sennheiser/audio technica/monster/akg/sony/shure sell there products at a higher price but I've never seen anything as low as a Best buy employee discounted price on any website.

Sep 2, 2011 at 12:53 AM Post #23 of 26

Quote:
Would the bass be good enough for a bass lover?

the tips were not placed in all the way or correctly and they were the wrong ones so im going to save true judgement when i buy them and put on the correct tips :) but bass was very good imo there was seperation in the bass and mids and highs which I never heard *but i've only owned IEMS with good mids and highs not good quality lows*

Sep 2, 2011 at 2:40 AM Post #24 of 26
ya, in Canada, at BB and Futureshop, when an empoyee sells high priced monster stuff, they get free swag... tshirt, etc..  nothing big, but still something.

But ya, the employee discounts on the buds at BB is amazing!!

Sep 3, 2011 at 1:45 AM Post #26 of 26

Quote:
ya, in Canada, at BB and Futureshop, when an empoyee sells high priced monster stuff, they get free swag... tshirt, etc..  nothing big, but still something.

But ya, the employee discounts on the buds at BB is amazing!!

Free "swag?" 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back