I Believe!
Nov 15, 2006 at 1:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37

b0ssMax

Formerly known as mrmax
Ok. I'm coming clean. Honestly, I thought everyone was just BS on how an amp makes a difference.
I thought ipod headphones were ok but Bose were the bomb, that was a month or so ago, before I got my Shure E500s from Todd. Got the Shures and wow!
etysmile.gif
Last week, got my ALO cryo dock, but still no amp. Now I got a taste of the Hornet M and all I can say is AMPs do make a difference! I mean the Shures were wow, but with Line Out and an Amp, they are WOW!

So d*mn you head-fi! I Believe! Now I gotta get myself a pair of MS1's since Vlad let me sample his and I just know I gotta have one!

Nov 15, 2006 at 1:53 AM Post #5 of 37
Well if you are going to plug sound into your ears you may as well try and make it the best you can.

Nov 15, 2006 at 2:08 AM Post #7 of 37
Now just wait until you hear something better... like a good home amp... or even a tube amp... or even a balanced amp.

The sky is the limit my friend.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 15, 2006 at 2:13 AM Post #8 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmax
Ok. I'm coming clean. Honestly, I thought everyone was just BS on how an amp makes a difference.
I thought ipod headphones were ok but Bose were the bomb, that was a month or so ago, before I got my Shure E500s from Todd. Got the Shures and wow!
etysmile.gif
Last week, got my ALO cryo dock, but still no amp. Now I got a taste of the Hornet M and all I can say is AMPs do make a difference! I mean the Shures were wow, but with Line Out and an Amp, they are WOW!

So d*mn you head-fi! I Believe! Now I gotta get myself a pair of MS1's since Vlad let me sample his and I just know I gotta have one!

Hearing is to Believing.... Welcome to the club.
rs1smile.gif

Nov 15, 2006 at 2:29 AM Post #9 of 37
Here we go again... Happens every time ;-}

Nov 15, 2006 at 3:54 AM Post #11 of 37
Quote:

frown.gif
ok, been sampling some of my favorite tunes on my ipod and i can honestly say, i dont think i can go back with just the audio out of my ipod. i don't know if i should be happy or sad...

Be sad... and hope you go deaf very soon... because you don't just think you can't go back... you actually can't go back.... so welcome to the dark side, where your ears come first and your wallet has no meaning.

Nov 15, 2006 at 4:00 AM Post #12 of 37
Quote:

frown.gif
ok, been sampling some of my favorite tunes on my ipod and i can honestly say, i dont think i can go back with just the audio out of my ipod. i don't know if i should be happy or sad...

Not happy nor sad.... You'd regret if you don't finish the journey ...
very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Nov 15, 2006 at 4:12 AM Post #13 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3x331m
Not happy nor sad.... You'd regret if you don't finish the journey ...
very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

But . . .. there is no end to the journey until.. . :^))))

Nov 15, 2006 at 4:19 AM Post #14 of 37
The same music will never sound the same, ever more entertaing with each step upon this journey once started with that first step.... You're experiencing that age old irony of the pleasure in this painful addiction we communally share....

Oh yea, welcome to your support group~

Enjoy the tuneful journey~

Nov 15, 2006 at 4:26 AM Post #15 of 37
This is not an evil site. The site does not buy a thing. Such an easy evil, such a promise of fun........ sometimes I don't know where I'm goin til been taken in.

If your pod is G4, send to Vinnie at redwine. Get another suprise. Splash some color on it from colorware and........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back