I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread
Apr 26, 2012 at 9:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1,630

rudi0504

Headphoneus Supremus
Dear  Head Fier

IBasso release HDP R 10 Japan Version is identical with IBasso DX 100 international Version

with better :

Baterry improvement 4800 mAh over IBasso DX 100 2000 mAh

use Op Amp 627 and Buffer BUF634

Support more music format : DSD / DSF 

Main  Feature :

■ The main features of the HDP-R10
-24Bit/192k play a high-resolution sound of Hz. 
· Wide range of formats will be supported DSD (DSF), FLAC, ALAC, AIFF, AAC, WAV, WMA, OGG, APE, such as MP3. 
ESS Technology Canada (connected by transmission I2S) equipped with a 32bit-DAC "SABRE32 Reference audio DAC ES9018" of the company. 
 The I / V conversion, the op amp will be mounted independently LR highly accurate, low distortion. To maximize the performance of high-performance DAC. 
• The headphone amplifier section, Texas Instrument equipped with independent LR buffer "BUF634" and high-speed op-amp "OPA627" high speed high accuracy of company s. has been achieved that brings together the technology of audio iBasso Audio, Headphone drive capability high. 
Features up-sampling. Line output and digital output of the speech can be further up-sampling. 
(Corresponding to the Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law) will be equipped with a lithium-polymer battery capacity of 4800mAh. 

Please read below :

iBasso Audio“HDP-R10”を2012年春に発売 - お知らせ - ヒビノインター ...

ヒビノ iBasso Audio HDP-R10(予定) - 快聴亭夢想録

iBasso Audio 「HDP-R10」 と言う高級ポータブルプレーヤーが2012年夏 ...

I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version release soon

iBasso Audio "HDP-R10", or release soon! ?​

[size=small]

Secondary production sold out minutes to recover the first minute there was a problem and various production, that have been fixed, iBasso DX100 three minutes has become the primary productivity of current reservations. It is like to be like stable production soon! Three-minute production is scheduled for release in April next. 

For three minutes the next production of DX100, page maker 

Of course, soon or the release of the iBasso Audio "HDP-R10" also say that domestic model of collaboration with the DX100 is a distributor of domestic Hibino iBasso Audio Sonaruto! ? I expect I will now? 

Since the launch of the first place should have become a spring, in April will be released If you go as planned.There is a bug in a big production of the first minute of DX100, but might a little late, I would not say come around and be additional information soon. 

DX100 in the age of iPod, iPod and differentiated in the high functionality, such as hi-res support Speaking of portable player. IBasso Audio "HDP-R10" and is expected to improve further in collaboration with the Metropolitan Hibino that the DX100. In the audio fan is quite expected product, or what it sounded me, it is really great expectations!​
[/size]

Apr 26, 2012 at 9:55 AM Post #2 of 1,630
That sure was difficult to understand... Where did you translate that from?

Although I did emailed iBasso before and asked about the differences between DX100 and R10 and was told there were no differences, apparently that's not the case... According to the latest news, the R10 was delayed because of enhancements made to the software, amp, BATTERY!, I/V change (?) and some other hardware. 

Apr 26, 2012 at 10:50 AM Post #4 of 1,630
What Op Amp & Buffer are in the DX100 in fact?!

Will the HDP-R10 be more expensive than the DX100 is a good question?

I any case, I sure hope iBasso offers the 4800mAh as an upgrade ASAP.

P.S. I want that lavish docking station we saw a while ago.

Apr 26, 2012 at 11:16 AM Post #6 of 1,630
I am now a bit confuse, why IBasso have many version for their Procduct line 

like IBasso DX 100 is international Version , now come out HDP R 1 Japan Version.

Like Hifiman has also many version : HM 603 slim is only for China . 
                                                       HM 603 slim is better than HM 601 slim and HM 603, more impact and deep bass

I don't know how about IU Basso HDP R 10 compare to IBasso DX 100 ? 

Now i hold my order fdor DX 100 first until HDP R 10 release in  Summer around Julyh 2012.

Apr 26, 2012 at 11:26 AM Post #7 of 1,630
Is there a price for this yet? Perhaps they think the Japanese market will support a more expensive version with things that wouldn't be feasible in an $800 model. Remember the reaction when the original price for this was announced?

Also isn't that dock just a hunk of plastic/metal being used as a display stand?

Apr 26, 2012 at 11:28 AM Post #8 of 1,630

Quote:
I am now a bit confuse, why IBasso have many version for their Procduct line 

like IBasso DX 100 is international Version , now come out HDP R 1 Japan Version.

Like Hifiman has also many version : HM 603 slim is only for China . 
                                                       HM 603 slim is better than HM 601 slim and HM 603, more impact and deep bass

I don't know how about IU Basso HDP R 10 compare to IBasso DX 100 ? 

Now i hold my order fdor DX 100 first until HDP R 10 release in  Summer around Julyh 2012.

Actually iBasso is for international, Mini-Audio for within China and they have collaboration with Hibino Intersound for distribution within Japan. 

The R10 may end up being made specially for Hibino Intersound, just like the previous D5hj.

@wizard: iBasso won't be making that dock. If available, it will be by Hibino. Anyway, that piece of metal does nothing else than being a paper weight

@Pudu: that's solid aluminium monoblock. supposed to have no resonance and no vibration.

Apr 26, 2012 at 12:00 PM Post #9 of 1,630
Quote:
[...] iBasso won't be making that dock. If available, it will be by Hibino. Anyway, that piece of metal does nothing else than being a paperweight [...] that's solid aluminium mono-block[,] supposed to have no resonance and no vibration.

Oh, it would have been neat if there was a charging pin, so that it could act as a elegant charging dock, a service that my Hi-MD Walkman + dock did provide.

Apr 26, 2012 at 12:02 PM Post #10 of 1,630
Thank you Randius 

If now i buy IBasso DX 100 and in July come out HDP R 10 with more feature and the baterry last longer , can make me regrets.

I try to hold my pre order from the local dealer, i hope tomorrow i have a good news can cancel my pre order DX 100.

and waiting how HDP R 10 review come out and than i can decided which ones i will buy.

I like the SQ and the Power section from I Basso DX 100 , so powerfull and impact full for potable amp 

Apr 26, 2012 at 12:50 PM Post #11 of 1,630
Oops. I had made a mistake in stating that iBasso stated there is no difference between DX100 and HDP-R10. Following is their reply when I asked them about the mount base and R10

"I am curious when will the aluminium alloy mount base be available and how much will it be? What features/functions will the mount base have? Does it reduce vibration caused by other devices placed on the same surface? Can it charge the DX100 when  mounted?
------We are not making the aluminum alloy mount base, and it wont function anything.

Also, will there be any difference between the DX100 and the Japanese equivalent - HDP-R10? If so, what are they?

-----As it is our business confidential. I am not allowed to comment anything about our dealer order. Sorry about this."

So the R10 may actually be as what I had said, a special order from Hibino Intersound.

Apr 26, 2012 at 1:20 PM Post #12 of 1,630
and here comes.. the chinese version... Mini Audio Reference DAP

just for fun 
biggrin.gif

Apr 27, 2012 at 1:30 PM Post #15 of 1,630

Users who are viewing this thread

Back