I am looking for in-ear headphone with microphone for an android device under 30$ ?
Sep 22, 2013 at 10:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Emre9110

New Head-Fier
Hello guys, I am Emre,from Turkey My headphone which comes with my Galaxy S2 does not work properly. On right side i can not hear sound. So i decided to buy a new headphone. It was sufficient for me. I usually listen fm radio on my phone and sometimes music and phone calls. So, I am not a professional listener but i wanna buy better than S2's

I did some research but didn't know whcih one has a microphone. My search was about

vsonic vc02
astrotec am-90
roct it sound r-20
brainwavz m5
meelectronic m6p
JVC HA-FX101

Can you suggest a in ear headphone which has volume controls and microphone? Best performance and cheapest :)

Sep 22, 2013 at 10:58 PM Post #2 of 8
You really won't get stellar audio quality on your budget at all, but with a mic and controls, honestly, the Apple Earpods get alot of attention, and sound a hell of alot better than the buds they replaced. They're also much more comfortable than most in that price range. 

They're not professional by any means, but for 30 bucks they've got a decent fit, a mic, and in-line controls.

Sep 22, 2013 at 11:05 PM Post #3 of 8
  You really won't get stellar audio quality on your budget at all, but with a mic and controls, honestly, the Apple Earpods get alot of attention, and sound a hell of alot better than the buds they replaced. They're also much more comfortable than most in that price range. 

They're not professional by any means, but for 30 bucks they've got a decent fit, a mic, and in-line controls.

For example ? They will work with android ? Microphone is need for me. But volume control is optional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back