I am going to buy some IEM"S what should i get (UNDER $200)
May 22, 2011 at 5:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

twiz 8

New Head-Fier
  Hi all i am going to get some new IEM's, having a hard and clean hitting bass is important to me, comfort is also something that these need to achieve. I am upgrading from the s4 i will not spend more than 200. i am considering DBA-02, triplefi10 i have heard compfort can be an issue but they do generate a better sound then ue700, the other contender, westone 2 or um2 used of course.

May 22, 2011 at 8:25 AM Post #2 of 8
The DBAs are excellent but are by no means bassy, if you are looking for bass slam and quantity you might want to take a look at futuresonics atrios and the radius DDM. If you can get TF10s for under 200 and can get a good fit with it then that will be good as well.

May 23, 2011 at 12:33 AM Post #3 of 8
well i ordered the westone 2 tonight from earphone solutions.  I also picked up a pair of ue700 i know i know they are not know for bass but at under $150 for a dual driver it is almost unbeatable, i will let you all know how they compare.  and when i talk about bass i am reffering to kiplish s4 if these have much less bass let me know.

I did not care for the style of the ddm.

May 27, 2011 at 10:11 AM Post #4 of 8
So I have been waiting for the headphones but they never came the
Order was not processt. I want them asap anyone know of a retailer.
I found a pair of sure315 I really liked with a removable cord. How do they
Stand up to the westone 2, lows med highs?

May 27, 2011 at 10:26 AM Post #5 of 8
I believe the SE315 is not well received here, though I could be wrong. From my observations, you could do much better in the $200 bracket (i.e. MTPC, TF10, MTPG, Atrios, etc.) If I were you, I would either save up for some SE535, if you REALLY want a Shure IEM, or buy the SE215, as it is among the best around the $100 IEM range and has the classic "Shure" sound (from what I've heard, of course.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back